• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1064 keep da parting going brotha all out all in clash ii brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Just imagine the heat Domink is gonna get if he walks out on Raw wearing Eddie's tights.

Man, fuck knows how I'm gonna stay up for All Out tonight. Last night was crazy. I wasn't expecting to watch Rush, Sir Paul McCartney, Liam Gallagher, John Paul Jones, Josh Homme, Dave Chappelle, Nile Rodgers, Brian Johnson, Lars Ulrich, Brian May, Stewart Copeland, Travis Barker, and Foo Fighters all in one night.

Holy shit, man. Just holy shit. That was so much damn fun. That is one helluva rock and roll band. That had 4 years to build up and anticipation for me and it still over delivered. I already cannot wait to go see them again!

cKkEe3c.jpg

Spoiler for Dand and Oz because the intro gave me chills and they should see it cold

From the first time I heard Kaisarion I knew that was a show opener so I marked out when it was. They had a giant curtain up of course so the lights go out and you just see all the ghouls silhouettes before the shredding guitar intro, the crowd goes crazy and all does the scream together with Papa. So much energy in the arena right off the bat. It was a perfect open.

hD5VDY1.jpg

SEARCHLIGHTS

3a4j63Z.jpg

When was the last time you saw a keytar?!

I was on the square and on the level.

Mastodon was pretty kick ass as the opener. They seemed to be really in a groove as I was getting to my seat and they hooked me but, i don’t know, they seemed to kinda lose some energy toward the end and I wasn’t into it as much. The people watching was the best part of the night as I expected it to be. So many people painted up like Papa, I mean a lot. It was a very cool crowd, almost like an Attitude Era crowd meets a modern wrestling crowd. So many old school blue collar metal fans getting into a new band combined with 20 something neckbeards. The amount of kids was shocking as well. I do mean kids too, like 8 years old. One dude was in a full crucified Jesus cosplay, that was weird. I’m gonna pray for him. It also goes without saying that there was a future ex-Mrs. RSR everywhere I turned. It was practically a big tiddy goth convention in there!

This band just kicks ass live. Tight, clean and high energy the entire time. I was exhausted by the end. They played almost every song I wanted to hear live except for just a few and the set list was perfectly timed and flowed. My only complaint with the band was that I am almost positive that Mummy Dust was a vocal track. It was too clean and perfect all while he was jumping around. I understand that Papa doesn't really sing like that anymore and you cant just turn the growling vocals on and off in a performance but I’d rather they just not play it then. Besides that though, they were perfect all night.

Man, fuck knows how I'm gonna stay up for All Out tonight. Last night was crazy. I wasn't expecting to watch Rush, Sir Paul McCartney, Liam Gallagher, John Paul Jones, Josh Homme, Dave Chappelle, Nile Rodgers, Brian Johnson, Lars Ulrich, Brian May, Stewart Copeland, Travis Barker, and Foo Fighters all in one night.
Jesus!

Looks incredible i saw they played some Jeff buckley

Holy shit, man. Just holy shit. That was so much damn fun. That is one helluva rock and roll band. That had 4 years to build up and anticipation for me and it still over delivered. I already cannot wait to go see them again!

cKkEe3c.jpg

Spoiler for Dand and Oz because the intro gave me chills and they should see it cold

From the first time I heard Kaisarion I knew that was a show opener so I marked out when it was. They had a giant curtain up of course so the lights go out and you just see all the ghouls silhouettes before the shredding guitar intro, the crowd goes crazy and all does the scream together with Papa. So much energy in the arena right off the bat. It was a perfect open.

hD5VDY1.jpg

SEARCHLIGHTS

3a4j63Z.jpg

When was the last time you saw a keytar?!

I was on the square and on the level.

Mastodon was pretty kick ass as the opener. They seemed to be really in a groove as I was getting to my seat and they hooked me but, i don’t know, they seemed to kinda lose some energy toward the end and I wasn’t into it as much. The people watching was the best part of the night as I expected it to be. So many people painted up like Papa, I mean a lot. It was a very cool crowd, almost like an Attitude Era crowd meets a modern wrestling crowd. So many old school blue collar metal fans getting into a new band combined with 20 something neckbeards. The amount of kids was shocking as well. I do mean kids too, like 8 years old. One dude was in a full crucified Jesus cosplay, that was weird. I’m gonna pray for him. It also goes without saying that there was a future ex-Mrs. RSR everywhere I turned. It was practically a big tiddy goth convention in there!

This band just kicks ass live. Tight, clean and high energy the entire time. I was exhausted by the end. They played almost every song I wanted to hear live except for just a few and the set list was perfectly timed and flowed. My only complaint with the band was that I am almost positive that Mummy Dust was a vocal track. It was too clean and perfect all while he was jumping around. I understand that Papa doesn't really sing like that anymore and you cant just turn the growling vocals on and off in a performance but I’d rather they just not play it then. Besides that though, they were perfect all night.

That sounds fucking awesome, dude. I'm glad you enjoyed Mastodon because I've seen that they can be really hit or miss with their vocal performances.

Yeah, Dave Grohl's daughter sang it. She was nervous as hell but she did a pretty good job
Were all these guys advertised or surprises? I haven’t heard a thing about this show before now!

That sounds fucking awesome, dude. I'm glad you enjoyed Mastodon because I've seen that they can be really hit or miss with their vocal performances.
No kazoo unfortunately. They didn’t play Gheulh/Zombie Queen which I was pretty bummed about it. It’s one of my favorites. Year Zero has never been on my favorites but it is now. They absolutely destroy this song live, I was losing my mind <Lmaoo>

Were all these guys advertised or surprises? I haven’t heard a thing about this show before now!
Brian Johnson, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, and Lars Ulrich were all surprises. I think everyone else were announced before hand. Taylor Hawkins must have been a well liked guy for these many legendary people to come out in respect for him. Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, and Josh Paul Jones played a Them Crooked Vultures song which I never though I'd see. Paul McCartney also performed Oh Darling which he said the last time he performed that song was when he recorded it for Abbey Road in 1969.

Brian Johnson, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, and Lars Ulrich were all surprises. I think everyone else were announced before hand. Taylor Hawkins must have been a well liked guy for these many legendary people to come out in respect for him. Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, and Josh Paul Jones played a Them Crooked Vultures song which I never though I'd see. Paul McCartney also performed Oh Darling which he said the last time he performed that song was when he recorded it for Abbey Road in 1969.
Seeing Paul fucking McCartney in Wembley is something else, man. That’s like Bruno in MSG!

The incubus concert was great last night. I was able to sneak in my vodka simply by opening a water bottle filling it with vodka then closing it really tight so it looked sealed lol. That actually worked.

we got up front rail and surprisingly sublime with rome for everyone hyped then the crowd got too dense and I couldn’t stay up rail I had to pee then u went to pee and there was a huge b line they didn’t have real bathroom @Pliny Pete justnporra Lotties this venue as a mess. But I cut the line which was at least 20 mins lmao and a bunch of people yelled at me

Seeing Paul fucking McCartney in Wembley is something else, man. That’s like Bruno in MSG!
Liam Gallagher singing Rock and Roll Star, and Live Forever with Foo Fighters, Rush doing 2112 part 1, Working Man, and YYZ with Dave Grohl on drums, and then Paul McCartney doing Oh Darling and Helter Skelter with Foo Fighters were definitely the highlights of the night.

I got the same feeling there as I did watching the Brodie Lee tribute show that AEW did. It must have been so hard for everyone to perform, but they all nailed it. Grohl started crying in the middle of Times Like These which was the first song of the Foo Fighters performance, but after that he powered through the whole setlist.

We're all gonna be struggling tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back