PWD 1053: Not Gigi or Mandy is OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 years?!

My favourite KO
ufc-punch.gif

Apparently at a house show earlier Nattie took Liv's finish, ate the pin, immediately no sold the finish, started pointing her finger in Liv's face and talking shit and stormed out of the ring.

"consummate professional" Nattie
that was the show @Pliny Pete was at

the vid i saw she didnt really storm out
she just got up quick and said something
then rolled under the ropes

THANK YOU, MR. JARRETT!

Greg Oliver is writing a book about Madusa Miceli and he said he goes into her time with Monster Jam and the Bigfoot Tour
I encouraged him to be as detailed as possible about the backstage nuts andd bolts of both those promotions cause thats whats gonna sell paper!

Greg Oliver is writing a book about Madusa Miceli and he said he goes into her time with Monster Jam and the Bigfoot Tour
I encouraged him to be as detailed as possible about the backstage nuts andd bolts of both those promotions cause thats whats gonna sell paper!
You know they have shit in the back like “I really need a big win before the World Finals, brother, so I’d appreciate the favors tonight.”

Started this new show on Apple TV called Severance and holy shit its good. Hooked off the first episode.

i look forward to an even more inappropriately dressed dixie carter being revealed as the mastermind behind cyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back