PWD 1017: Azteca Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll 5 field goals! Who will be first to draw significant blood?!

<EdgyBrah>
Pretty clear that both coaches were not satisfied with their offenses. Both had all timeouts with 1:30 to go and they seemed to just kinda look across the field at each other like let’s just go to the locker rooms lol. Ran the ball and went to the half

Hopefully AJ vs Austin Theory makes up for that shit segment.

Is theory getting over with Vince the same way HBK did?

deepthroat-blowjob.gif

Pretty clear that both coaches were not satisfied with their offenses. Both had all timeouts with 1:30 to go and they seemed to just kinda look across the field at each other like let’s just go to the locker rooms lol. Ran the ball and went to the half

These kids need to show me something next half. I WANT BLOOD! WHO WANTS TO BE A NATIONAL CHAMPION?!

Roll, let Nick Saban know he can hire me to come motivate the kids during the half. I'll get them in such a frenzy they would want to kill their own mothers! :eek:

These kids need to show me something next half. I WANT BLOOD! WHO WANTS TO BE A NATIONAL CHAMPION?!

Roll, let Nick Saban know he can hire me to come motivate the kids during the half. I'll get them in such a frenzy they would want to kill their own mothers! :eek:
Kirk just said the report was that Kirby got in the offensive line’s ass and challenged their manhood! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back