PWD 1014: All I Want for X-Mas is Some Fine Dumpy Azz

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony-dangelo.gif

I’d hate to see you sleeping with the fishes for that remark but you didn’t hear nothing from me
Well he’s a comedy gimmick and as every other comedy character it just depends on if you can make the old man laugh. If he finds you amusing you can be a lifer and have a very long career, if he doesn’t you’re probably out in a year or two.

That's cuz Mandy has a good 6" on her

In "her" pants
<{1-16}>
17h9jj8.gif

Well he’s a comedy gimmick and as every other comedy character it just depends on if you can make the old man laugh. If he finds you amusing you can be a lifer and have a very long career, if he doesn’t you’re probably out in a year or two.
Comedy character? He just broke Pete Dunne's hand.
20211011_153208.jpg

I totally miss any appeal on that Grayson Waller guy to be given such a megapush. I might be out touch because I don’t see any money in him.

Actually I only see money on Steiner from this new crop of NXT stars. I don’t see anyone else making it in the big leagues.
He's got decent size, can wrestle pretty good, decent looks, and his character is perfect for today's generation.

A Miz like run wouldn't surprise me at all.

The young warthog is back on Twitter after her meltdown a week ago. Hopefully more comedy can ensue.

The young warthog is back on Twitter after her meltdown a week ago. Hopefully more comedy can ensue.

Wow, I gave her too much credit, I thought it would take a month for her to come back. But 9 days, it's pretty sad.

It's pretty ironic that she realises that social media is "toxic" as the kids say, but isn't self-aware enough to realise that she's a pretty big contributor to the toxicity of our city... of our Cityyyyyyyyyy

Sorry, don't know what happened there.

Wow, I gave her too much credit, I thought it would take a month for her to come back. But 9 days, it's pretty sad.

It's pretty ironic that she realises that social media is "toxic" as the kids say, but isn't self-aware enough to realise that she's a pretty big contributor to the toxicity of our city... of our Cityyyyyyyyyy

Sorry, don't know what happened there.

attention whore needs attention.
is normal.

and this 20 year career almost got derailed early because Johnny Ace initially signed the wrong one legged wrestler <Lmaoo>

and this 20 year career almost got derailed early because Johnny Ace initially signed the wrong one legged wrestler <Lmaoo>

Big Show once told a story about him when he was basically telling Zach "This is what's gonna happen", then Zach answered back saying "I see my matches like a video game, and at that point in the match, my power level would be too high for that to happen!"

So, Big Show said "Okay, well, let's go out there and see how well your power level works out for you". The "... we'll see how well that works out for you" was Show's go to response to guys who were uncooperative.

I like the conspiracy that Kayfabe Commentaries stopped making shoots because Sean Oliver is secretly doing all the research for Conrad's shows.

Thats pretty mild for that place, theres some real weirdos over there
There was one guy who really wanted to know what Kerry Von Erichs shoe size was, like really, really wanted to know
I think the creepiest thing I ever read over there was in the AWA forum, most likely in a Buck Zumhofe thread, where someone was passionately pleading his case that we shouldnt blame the boys for becoming child molesters, they were just lonely from days and nights on the road and they were being preyed upon by evil manipulative 13 year old whores who were entirely to blame, he was dead serious too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back