PWD 1012: Most Wonderful Time of The Year

You Only Get to Watch One This Month

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is she a good enough wrestler to critique a rookie like that? Y’all always say the women’s wrestlers suck (with very few exceptions)

She has heat with me, Big Sara. I am the judge and jury of if a woman can work. None escape my eye of criticism.

Lord-of-the-Rings-Eye-of-Sauron-Mordor-1.jpg

@Pliny Pete What do you think about that Fandu Domed Globe?

Looks decent, not a fan of all the wavy calligrapohy type decorations all over the main plate though
Hopefully this new belt makes the Andres less popular so they do a steep price drop

My hotel was literally right next to the arena last night and my drunk ass still managed to get lost after the show and end up several blocks away
Me and my girl were just drunkenly wandering the streets of Sacramento for like two hours trying to find our way back to the hotel
Oh it was miserable
She was going through one of her drunk drama queen emotional rollercoaster sessions too so that made it even more fun
Ugh

We ended up in the club and nightlife part of town and it was jumpin like fuck
Hella people everywhere, shitface drunk college kids roaming the streets as far as the eye could see, so many insanely hot white broads in dresses about the size of a Band Aid
I was chillin in a cowboy bar taking shots of rye

Looks decent, not a fan of all the wavy calligrapohy type decorations all over the main plate though
Hopefully this new belt makes the Andres less popular so they do a steep price drop
At least it finally has the correct flag for Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back