PWD 1005: Like or Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
1603417200_268_RegistrationPage_1200x675-copy.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll Does this interest you, Roll? I'm All In.
I’m really pumped for it and it’s a badass card. Bama got the 7 PM game again though. That’s 4 night games in a row. So I won’t be back home till 2 or 3 and will miss it.

On Keith Lee … did he ever explain why he left for a while ? I remember he kept saying everyone will find out but I neve found out !

On Keith Lee … did he ever explain why he left for a while ? I remember he kept saying everyone will find out but I neve found out !
He had COVID and it was a pretty bad case. Then while they were getting him fixed up from that they discovered he had a pretty serious heart condition

Didn't even think of this earlier, but how in the fuck does Tamina still work there? The fuck kind of dirt does the Snuka family have on Vince?

The Rock couldn't even keep Nia employed, how is Tamina still collecting a check?

Did you not see the video Roll posted? Tamina didn't do that, Nia did.

Did you not see the video Roll posted? Tamina didn't do that, Nia did.

I'm wondering why Tamina is still employed because she's useless. Twice a year there's massive layoffs and somehow Tamina keeps her job. She blows, she's hot garbage.

Tamina has been employed there for almost 12 years and still hasn't contributed a single positive thing to the company, yet still collects a paycheck. That's why I'm convinced the Snuka family has to have some kind of dirt on Vince.

I don't know what video you're talking about. If it's the one of Nia and Charlotte fighting, that ain't why Nia was released and I didn't say anything about Tamina being involved in that, so I'm confused now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back