Media PVZ looking THICK solid and tight on Good Morning America

Could be.
Any combination of Lipski-Calderwood beats any combination of PVZ-Ostovich though
I agree. Lipski vs Calderwood is more important to who will become a title contender in the flyweight division than PVZ vs Ostovich, in my opinion.

image-1.jpg

And I’d give her that attention

Fight week is generally about promotion, and not generally a time to still be training.

This
She is in NYC for a card & doing promotion.
She is known for DWTS as well as UFC so they put her in a dance seg

But I guess others are correct

It is not something a real MMA warrior should be doing ...

dwts-season9-chuck-liddell.jpg

randy-couture-dancing-with-the-stars-week-2.jpg

Of course, I'm also mid-30's, married, and quite fortunate to get laid 1.something times per week. It would be 2, but there's a terrible week every month or so that.... nah man, that just ain't for me.

What were we talking about again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue me. I like her. Rose beat the shit out of her and she kept fighting. Broke both bones in her forearm and kept fighting. Had multiple surgeries in order to fight...she’s got heart.

Last time she had a fight after dancing on ABC she Machida'd a bitch into the shadowrealm.

XLUDmRN.gif

Shev better watch herself; Paige "The Dragoness" VanZant is back!

She looks kinda Asian in the video because of all the makeup PVZ has on and her outfit is probably not something you wear to day time TV lol.

Lol you guys are picky as fuck.

CluelessSpitefulInsect-size_restricted.gif
Better believe it, all Sherbros are 258lbs and towering at 6 foot 5 who rated themselves 10/10, only bangs 9.5/10 or 10/10 girls and Paige is like 5.5/10 to them, you know she is NOT GOOD ENOUGH, BRAH.

These hunky Sherbros will call you a virgin if you rated Paige more than a 6. It is what it is.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my 5 foot 8, 175lbs of Nate's Diaz physique (a lot fatter), there is no way my asian ass could afford someone the likes of Paige.
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

This
She is in NYC for a card & doing promotion.
She is known for DWTS as well as UFC so they put her in a dance seg

But I guess others are correct

It is not something a real MMA warrior should be doing ...

dwts-season9-chuck-liddell.jpg

randy-couture-dancing-with-the-stars-week-2.jpg
Those two chicks are fighters?
Hey
The dude with the mohawk,something about
that look in his eyes...probably gay...
2A7DE97A-CA21-4F70-AF06-442359637AF0.gif

Paige is sexy as hell and naps before she taps. Who here said they wouldn't bang paige?

This belongs under the “People who lie to kids with cancer” forum.

Back