PVZ is the new Metro PCS girl now?

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did Ronda lose her contract with them? Just saw she's been replaced by a new blond fighter.

Old commercial dude, where you been?

They can have Donald Trump represent the brand and it would still suck. I don't know ANYONE that has MetroPCS cell service.

That commercial is older than the last woman Gabi Garcia fought in Rizin

She has been for a while. I like Paige. Awesome personality

She's welcomed relief from "im the best. I love punching people in the face. I'm so violent"

PVZ can do whatever she wants as far as I'm concerned

If this continues, there will be a mountain of dog shit on her porch so big, she won't be able to get out of her house.

If this continues, there will be a mountain of dog shit on her porch so big, she won't be able to get out of her house.

It'll look like the scene in Jurassic Park. A chihuahua dressed up like Ronda Boo Boo and a 4-foot high tower of poop.

Better watch out for that Metro PCS curse. Edgar, Ronda, Pettis.

Old commercial dude, where you been?

They can have Donald Trump represent the brand and it would still suck. I don't know ANYONE that has MetroPCS cell service.
Did not know that was an old commercial. Feel free to bash my ignorance. It's the right thing to do.

another day another do nothing bitch metro pcs commercial

Did Ronda lose her contract with them? Just saw she's been replaced by a new blond fighter.

QUjtUJB.gif

6GVIkzd.png

SMmAaGn.gif

I don't talk down to people, check my posts.
Apologize if it came off that way.
You didn't come off that way. I give people shit all the time. I was incorrect about something so it's only fair it happens to me. I'll start it off...

I am a gigantic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Shes younger, hotter , skinnier and hasnt been ktfo 2 times in a row.

Hey dude. We LAnded on the moon also. Did you also hear that Don Frye retired? Perhaps you should catch up on the OJ simpson trial while your at it, You might not know the verdict!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back