PVZ farts live on Ariel's show (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythbusters already covered it. Girls do actually fart

I cannot for the life of me even remotely begin to understand how some of you sick fucks see a women letting out putrid intestinal gas as sexual

it all seems like a giant rib, but no, some of you psychos really would fap to skidmark panties

I dont mind putting my face in a girls ass from time to time, but if there was even the slightest hint of foul odor, I would become domestically violent as my erection becomes an overboiled penne noodle

tenor.gif

Eat ass all day if you so choose.

Bang and let bang.

...but I'm not about that rimjob life.
as you say, to each his own. I think most people have a weird fetish that is a bit disgusting to those without said fetish. Personally, I don't get the feet thing.

as you say, to each his own. I think most people have a weird fetish that is a bit disgusting to those without said fetish. Personally, I don't get the feet thing.

Don't get it twisted.

A fetish is something that you NEED in order to get off.

Whereas, you can be into x activity and still get off...because you don't NEED x activity...you just really like it.

Don't get it twisted.

A fetish is something that you NEED in order to get off.

Whereas, you can be into x activity and still get off...because you don't NEED x activity...you just really like it.
hmmm, that's interesting. I never knew that. I thought it was just something out of the norm that caused arousal.

the high pitch and short duration is definitely a brown flag that she's guilty imo

hmmm, that's interesting. I never knew that. I thought it was just something out of the norm that caused arousal.

Yeah, most people don't know what they're talking about when they use that word.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fetish

Definition of fetish
1 a : an object (such as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence
b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession
c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
2 : fixation
3 : a rite or cult of fetish worshippers

Not on board with the butt play scene, either.

Something to grab onto and not much else.

That's what chimps do. Next she'll be flinging her poo at someone.

Awesome for you.

Enjoy licking/tasking/savoring fecal matter.

If more people ate ass, then there would be far more clean asses in the world. As it stands, we live in a world filled with dirty butts, even more so in Western cultures who only use dry paper to smudge shit in.

Really, you should be thanking the men and women that eat ass because they are the ones bringing more attention to better anal hygiene practices.

I cannot for the life of me even remotely begin to understand how some of you sick fucks see a women letting out putrid intestinal gas as sexual

it all seems like a giant rib, but no, some of you psychos really would fap to skidmark panties

I dont mind putting my face in a girls ass from time to time, but if there was even the slightest hint of foul odor, I would become domestically violent as my erection becomes an overboiled penne noodle
Exactly. I'll dive face first in a chicks ass but this "smelling farts/feces" shit is ridiculous. I hate smelling my own let alone someone elses.

I’m woke as fuck when it comes to conspiracy theories

Me eating my girlfriends ass has zero correlation to trannies with a mental illness
I've got so many thoughts about this post. While I may share your peculiar fascination and I celebrate your political incorrectness in calling tranvestitism for what it is, I cannot deny there's a certain deviancy in analingus that may blur lines to the extent of perhaps just a tiny little step toward the unthinkable; playing for the other team.

Yeah, most people don't know what they're talking about when they use that word.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fetish

Definition of fetish
1 a : an object (such as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence
b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession
c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
2 : fixation
3 : a rite or cult of fetish worshippers
Thanks for that Mr Bang. I hate to use words incorrectly and welcome being corrected when I'm wrong. I did notice, however, that the second meaning of the word there drastically opens up the potential usage of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back