Putting in overtime...

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With hookers... nothing for nothing. But it's all about how much you get for your money. If ya ain't doin overtime ya do nuttin'.
(She wouldn't let me do her hard though, (must be paying da wrong hoes). @dildos

Was she hot? Did you record that shit on your phone and post it on the hub? Send link.

Was she hot? Did you record that shit on your phone and post it on the hub? Send link.
Thread would really deliver with pics and/or video footage.

Extremely hot, but coming to the end of her vintage (37). Could show on p.m just wouldn't want some virgin dork like @dildos harassing them. They have enough of that shit.

you're like a really shit, poor, fuck ugly version of Conor McGregor fingering skanks in a nasty public toilet & taking selfies, except you post it here

you're like a really shit, poor, fuck ugly version of Conor McGregor fingering skanks in a nasty public toilet & taking selfies, except you post it here
Nar... she was giving me a blowjob, and I put my ankle out fucking her ma little 'ard. Was actually talking about the ones I pay for...

Holy fuck! I read this 8 fuckin times before I realized it didn't say "fingering sharks". I was like "what the fuck does that mean????"

fuck my life. I need some sleep.

As you were.
I 'member back in the dogs glory days there were tags at the bottom of the threads and there was always "I fingered your mom", mixed in with them. Those were good times, and good posters.

I 'member back in the dogs glory days there were tags at the bottom of the threads and there was always "I fingered your mom", mixed in with them. Those were good times, and good posters.
If it makes you feel any better, I remember your mum. Even though she told me to lose her number.

Bitch told me I wasn't allowed to take my hatred of women out on her. Disappointing...
Belle is still the only chick I have ever fucked properly (I was deliberately trying to hurt her, to take her mind off a headache) no wonder I love the crazy bitch so much. Nothing like violent sex, for a violent psychopath...

Back