• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Putin is suggesting that he might go nuclear on Ukraine

What do you think i mean, after reading all my posts in this thread?
When I read his post I thought he meant we'd retaliate on them all at once. Your question seemed kind of irrelevant but I just thought maybe you're getting at that we wouldn't be able to intercept all the missiles at once. And why do you keep answering questions with questions? If you just explained what you meant there wouldn't be so much back and forth.

When I read his post I thought he meant we'd retaliate on them all at once. Your question seemed kind of irrelevant but I just thought maybe you're getting at that we wouldn't be able to intercept all the missiles at once. And why do you keep answering questions with questions? If you just explained what you meant there wouldn't be so much back and forth.
I just wanted him to explain his position since I know he can't because he doesn't have a clue about how it works, and he obviously didn't cause he can't. Your question is irrelevant since it relates to nothing about that interaction.

I just wanted him to explain his position since I know he can't because he doesn't have a clue about how it works, and he obviously didn't cause he can't. Your question is irrelevant since it relates to nothing about that interaction.
What's the difference if he knows the procedure step by step if he's still right? If I see a nasty leg break on a checked kick, and state that looks like they'll need to set that with rods, I don't have to be a doctor that knows the surgical procedure.

What's the difference if he knows the procedure step by step if he's still right? If I see a nasty leg break on a checked kick, and state that looks like they'll need to set that with rods, I don't have to be a doctor that knows the surgical procedure.
What's the difference if i ask him about it?
What business is it of yours?

Nothing to argue since it's such a big what if I was actually curious what you thought you new.

I'm not sure of anything except the world as we know it is likely over if someone let's one fly which makes me skeptical that will happen.
nuclear war where hundreds of nuclear missiles fly is the end of the world. there's no defending that. i have zero doubts about that.

What's the difference if i ask him about it?
What business is it of yours?
LOL what's the matter? Don't like being called out for your rather dumb and obvious troll attempt?
Nothing to argue since it's such a big what if I was actually curious what you thought you new.

I'm not sure of anything except the world as we know it is likely over if someone let's one fly which makes me skeptical that will happen.
That was exactly the point from the start of this exchange, of course.

I don't feed trolls; I help them make themselves look stupid.

Looks like my job here is done. You're welcome.
Andy, take your pills and wipe your mouth. you're making people uncomfortable. go to the yogurt forum like i keep telling you.

I don't feed trolls; I help them make themselves look stupid.

Looks like my job here is done. You're welcome.

Andy, take your pills and wipe your mouth. you're making people uncomfortable. go to the yogurt forum like i keep telling you.
LOL case in point.

Thanks for playing, loser. Please try again.

LOL case in point.

Thanks for playing, loser. Please try again.
did you just quote your own post as argument? lmao.
YOU ALREADY POSTED THOSE WORDS GRANDPA. POSTING THEM AGAIN DOESN'T DOUBLE THEIR EFFECT.
just like when wearing double Depends, as you do. the second one doesn't unshit yourself ahahahaha

trump's schmoozing kept these dictator cunts in check and yet democrats think that means being actual friends with them. how's biden's hard line approach working out? good?

i laugh every time dems claim that trump is true palsy walsys with these guys. he isn't. he knows how to keep them in line.

the chest puffing antics from the establishment are retarded and making everything worse, how long will it take for the NPCs to realize this?

did you just quote your own post as argument? lmao.
YOU ALREADY POSTED THOSE WORDS GRANDPA. POSTING THEM AGAIN DOESN'T DOUBLE THEIR EFFECT.
just like when wearing double Depends, as you do. the second one doesn't unshit yourself ahahahaha
It's called providing missing context, dummy. Not surprised you got a like from another tool who also doesn't know what that is, apparently, despite calling for it at every juncture.

You're really doing a good job with the pwnage here.... :D

Keep fighting up that hill. You're sure to win eventually.

It's called providing missing context, dummy. Not surprised you got a like from another tool who also doesn't know what that is, apparently, despite calling for it at every juncture.

You're really doing a good job with the pwnage here.... :D

Keep fighting up that hill. You're sure to win eventually.
those damn kids giving each other likes!!!! <lol>

Lol imagine thinking daddy Xi would ever let his pet Vlad do such a thing. The powers at be have decided nukes are off the table so Boris will be drafted to fight and die in a hellish unwinnable industrial war of attricion. To the last Russian! Or as the Chinese like to say 致最后 个俄罗斯人!

Back