Put some respeck on my name. How salty will mystic hater be if he wins?

Oh for real. So why don't you tell me the ppv number/TV ratings for nates fight before Conor. 15k/15k was his contract. Yea must have been a huge fan base. lol. I like the guy but get off his nutz, almost no one cared when he fought against bendo, mj, rda, manny, cowboy etc.... And those were his high profile (for him) fights. Dude Conor could lose again and he has still achieved more in the last 2 years then Nate, Nick and the rest of the scrap has or will ever, combined. That's fact. How does it feel to get son'd.

Actually his fight ratings have always done well. Just because you're some casual/noob and you say no one cared doesn't mean shit. And you don't know how much he made on his contract because he got paid a lump sum. Jake shields alone has had a better career than Conor, In terms of wins.

Hype job that won't be allowed to challenge for any belts at LW after losing to the number 5 there who can't even get a shot himself.

He's only champ til the Aldo rematch. He'll be losing to a guy nobody talks about back to back in the meantime because he's not on the same level.

Son'd. Hype job that's the job. Lol. Classic.

You are a blue belt and a troll..

Or a cocksucker.?

Actually his fight ratings have always done well. Just because you're some casual/noob and you say no one cared doesn't mean shit. And you don't know how much he made on his contract because he got paid a lump sum. Jake shields alone has had a better career than Conor, In terms of wins.
Now we're counting total wins? Lolololololol. Conor has the ultimate prize. He strap. No one in the scrap pack will ever hold a UFC belt. And none will have the publics art merino like he has. And they damn sure will never make the money he will. Why don't you post his rating then?

Said it in other threads I'll say it again. This place if Conor wins and I think he will, this place will be AMAZING!! I'll be eating fries all day but hold the salt because you bitches gonna have PLENTY haha!

Diaz vs Jim miller UFC fox 3. Headliner. One of the lowest rating ever. Average 2.4 mil viewers.

Dude doesn't move the needle plan and simple. Conor made the boy and good on him for getting paid.

Now we're counting total wins? Lolololololol. Conor has the ultimate prize. He strap. No one in the scrap pack will ever hold a UFC belt. And none will have the publics art merino like he has. And they damn sure will never make the money he will. Why don't you post his rating then?

Dumb Casual confirmed. The belt alone isn't the measure of a fighters career. Jake shields was the strikeforce champion, beat Demian Maia,Tyron Woodley,Yoshihiro Akiyama, Martin Kampmann,Dan Henderson,Robbie Lawler,Carlos Condit,Yushin Okami,Hayato Sakurai. Did Matt Serra have a better career than Jake shields? HA? HA? HA? You dumb fuck.

I say Conor haters and not Diaz fans because he really doesn't have many here. No one really even talked much about him when he would fight anyone else. You'd be lucky to see 3-4 threads on him before or after his fight unless they were talking about his opponent. Now all of a sudden he had a "fan base". Na. It's just the mystic ones haters.

It's all the Aldo, mendes, poirier, siver, brimage, Brandao and holloway fans that have united to become the fan of anyone that beat the conald.

Let's assume that by some miracle (to you haters), Conor wins. How salty will you be and how many excuses will their be from injuries, Diaz not focused or conspiracy theories???

Come August 20th, you will put done respeck on his name no question.
200w.gif

The excuse if Diaz loses will be, too much media work, didn't sound like himself on the conference call, caught a mysterious virus in Cabo. There will always be something, but it's always hilarious reading.

Dude grow up. Bendo was pulling those fans in. Nate was also responsible for the second lowest when he fought miller. I'll pull some numbers for you in a bit of all his fights. Then let's talk.

Except that his other fights didn't draw as well. Nate has always had a large fanbase within the MMA community that's a fact you bitter butthurt fanboy.

Dumb Casual confirmed. The belt alone isn't the measure of a fighters career. Jake shields was the strikeforce champion, beat Demian Maia,Tyron Woodley,Yoshihiro Akiyama, Martin Kampmann,Dan Henderson,Robbie Lawler,Carlos Condit,Yushin Okami,Hayato Sakurai. Did Matt Serra have a better career than Jake shields? HA? HA? HA? You dumb fuck.
Ya if you seriously believe Jakes accomplished more then Conor I don't know what to tell you except grow up. Strike force champ. lol. That's like me saying Conor was a 2 division champ before the UFC. How about ko'ing the number 1 p4p at the time in 13 sec. Fastest in championship history. Flatlining the number 1 contender. Smashing the number 5 and 10 guys as well as holloway all while breaking UFC records along the way.

You're wrong bruh. All night long.

Except that his other fights didn't draw as well. Nate has always had a large fanbase within the MMA community that's a fact you bitter butthurt fanboy.
Except the Drew better than Nates. That's why Nates been getting 15/15 and doesn't fight on ppv. Even Dana said dude does not move the needle backed with plenty of stats.

Soooo salty. Lol.

Except the Drew better than Nates. That's why Nates been getting 15/15 and doesn't fight on ppv. Even Dana said dude does not move the needle backed with plenty of stats.

Soooo salty. Lol.
Why are Conor fans so insistent on bringing up PPV numbers and how much money he makes? Stop living vicariously through your hero.

I say Conor haters and not Diaz fans because he really doesn't have many here. No one really even talked much about him when he would fight anyone else. You'd be lucky to see 3-4 threads on him before or after his fight unless they were talking about his opponent. Now all of a sudden he had a "fan base". Na. It's just the mystic ones haters.

It's all the Aldo, mendes, poirier, siver, brimage, Brandao and holloway fans that have united to become the fan of anyone that beat the conald.

Let's assume that by some miracle (to you haters), Conor wins. How salty will you be and how many excuses will their be from injuries, Diaz not focused or conspiracy theories???

Come August 20th, you will put done respeck on his name no question.
200w.gif
You made a Sherdog account just to be a typical Conor-troll blowing smoke up everyone's asses? Gee, that's original. How come no one else is doing this???

Ya if you seriously believe Jakes accomplished more then Conor I don't know what to tell you except grow up. Strike force champ. lol. That's like me saying Conor was a 2 division champ before the UFC. How about ko'ing the number 1 p4p at the time in 13 sec. Fastest in championship history. Flatlining the number 1 contender. Smashing the number 5 and 10 guys as well as holloway all while breaking UFC records along the way.

You're wrong bruh. All night long.

Man you're a delusional casual. Because cage rage is the equivalent of strikeforce. Remind me again where Woodley, lawler, Rockhold, dc fought at? You didn't answer my question did matt serra have a better career than Jake shields?

Man you're a delusional casual. Because cage rage is the equivalent of strikeforce. Remind me again where Woodley, lawler, Rockhold, dc fought at? You didn't answer my question did matt serra have a better career than Jake shields?

I am a Conor fan, but a MMA fan first, I totally agree with you and am embarrassed by these casual Conor fight fans, Conor may surpass Jake Shields career with a couple of title defences but as it stands it isn't even close.

Strike force champ. lol. That's like me saying Conor was a 2 division champ before the UFC.

Comparing Cage Warriors FC (Which I still watch and enjoy) to Strikeforce is laughable and just embarrasses the real Conor fans, Conor beat Steve O'Keefe, Dave Hill and Ivan Buchinger to get those Belts, Jake shields beat Robbie Lawler, Jason Miller and Dan Henderson to get the Strikeforce strap.

I do think Conor will beat Nate this time and hope so but I do like Nate as a fighter too, I also think if Conor is smart enough and moves back down (also if he can even make weight) he beats Aldo. But I put the extreme Conor Nuthuggers and the Conor Haters in the same camp. Until Conor defends his belt it doesn't mean that much yet, he is still champion because he hasn't defended his belt yet, I disagreed with the Nate rematch, I wanted him to move back down and defend his belt and since he wouldn't I think he should have had it taken of him and that is from a fan.

he's not winning

leave sherdog and take jin, stiffness, mayhem, somerville, zarra and co with you

Back