Purebred...new shirts to be released

I hear that but safe is better right now. Eventually once we are a solid company I can come out with lots of color and get laughed at by Enson or anyone else lol.

yea but i still cant wait for that shirt to come out for me to order.. i get so many compliments from people on my purebred shirts and they are all of amazing quality

Brent, sometime next week I'll have a package with your name on it!

As for the rashguards I dont know. We are playing with different blanks trying to find the best one. Right now I really like alo but we will see in a month

i'd be game for the hats if they weren't the big rapper / skater style...

or is it more like this (the best hat i've ever owned)?

SA113531_1_tb2.jpg

if i can't curve the brim and still rock it...

::crosses fingers::

The rim isnt the problem it's the crown part, it's like paded.

oh, they just have that big 'bucket' looking top.

14952__turtle_l.jpg

like the hats this goofy fuck is always wearing on entourage??

Kind of, it's just in the front not the back so from the back you look fine, from the front you look goofy, unless of course this is your style then you look normal lol.

Just got the black and grey koi shirt and a hat in the mail. The shirt is hands down the coolest looking shirt I've ever owned. I have the white and blue one and like it too, but the black and grey blows it out of the water. I like how the design on the front is a little smaller and not so over to the side. Great change. I can't wait for some more designs.

Brent, sometime next week I'll have a package with your name on it!

As for the rashguards I dont know. We are playing with different blanks trying to find the best one. Right now I really like alo but we will see in a month

I can't wait man!! I can't wait!!!

Just wondering if the shipping is a flat rate, any extra charge to Canada?

hey nickhh,

do you know when you'll be getting the black and gold "purebred, shooto & jiu-jitsu" in stock?

Just got back from Japan and will get going on those. I put in order in awhile ago but have to redo it because I wasn't clear in my instructions.

I have a lot of organizing to do on the live like a man shirts but they will be up probably by Friday. The Purebred shirts that you guys are looking forward to should be available before the 20th. If not then it will be a long time (like late September) but I should be able to bang them out.

Brent, check your pm !

nick, whats the official ETA on these? they're the last things im waiting on to order

imgmCDyK4.jpg

3.jpg

We have a 3 colors of the live like a man shirt

Back