• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Pure Genocide': Over 6,000 Nigerian Christians Slaughtered, Mostly Women and Children

ahoy there Goonerview!

i'm unclear if you see that as a good or bad thing.

if its a good thing, then good for the Nigerians.

if its a bad thing, then we should probably support leftist American Presidents who send US tax dollars to the region in the hopes of spurring birth control awareness and contraceptive distribution.

besides locking our doors and keeping these troubled black people out of our collective countries, what should be done then, Goonerview?

- IGIT

What should be done?

1. Actually have clear borders to stop illegal immigrants.

2. Stop giving our passports and citizenship away to everyone that wants it.

Giving aid to Africa in the hopes of lifting them out of poverty, just means more Africans.

If they are living in poverty with 1.2 billion people. Doubling the population and numbers of mouths to feed is of course a bad thing.

It's bad for us, because they are already migrating north to Europe as of right now. If you add another 1.5 billion people, they more are going to come.

Does this really have to be explained to you?

What should be done?

Giving aid to Africa in the hopes of lifting them out of poverty, just means more Africans.

If they are living in poverty with 1.2 billion people. Doubling the population and numbers of mouths to feed is of course a bad thing.

It's bad for us, because they are already migrating north to Europe as of right now. If you add another 1.5 billion people, they more are going to come.

hello Goonerview,

yes, in fact it does need to be explained to me.

i really have zero ideas how you Europeans vet your refugees, but perhaps it might be time to learn from the US how it manages to absorb these folk from troubled regions of the world, yet we've largely escaped some of the unfortunate incidents you've witnessed.

it would require multilateral cooperation, of course - something that seems unlikely given the western alliance seems to be rather brittle at the moment. through the lense of my President, Germany....England....France....etc...

...are now kind of our enemies.

if you're really worried about the Nigerians tendency to procreate, as i said, all one has to do (if they are American) is vote for leftist POTUS, since they tend to favor programs that promote contraception awareness in Africa.

or, if you're in the UK, you could take a lesson from Denmark, which is spearheading family planning awareness efforts in Africa.

- IGIT

why the fuck would anyone complain about Nigerian immigrants? They are like the most educated immigrant in the US. period. Their proclivity for getting professional degrees shits on everybody including Asians.

"Oh No! all these Nigerian immigrants rushing to America setting up Doctors' offices and taking all the engineering jobs and STEM teaching positions! those shiftless over-achievers..."

hello Goonerview,

i really have zero ideas how you Europeans vet your refugees, but perhaps it might be time to learn from the US how it manages to absorb these folk from troubled regions of the world, yet we've largely escaped some of the unfortunate incidents you've witnessed.

it would require multilateral cooperation, of course - something that seems unlikely given the western alliance seems to be rather brittle at the moment. through the lense of my President, Germany....England....France....etc...

if you're really worried about the Nigerians tendency to procreate, as i said, all one has to do (if they are American) is vote for leftist POTUS, since they tend to favor programs that promote contraception awareness in Africa.

or, if you're in the UK, you could take a lesson from Denmark, which is spearheading family planning awareness efforts in Africa.

- IGIT

Africa can have a population of 10 Billion for all I care, but we need to close our borders and stop granting citizenship to every Tom, Dick and Harry that wants it, if we want to keep our green and pleasant land.

As it stands now, England and Europe will be Nigeria 2.0. If we just allow to come without any borders.

Arab countries like the UAE have very high levels of immigration. Something like 80% of the UAE are immigrants/non-citizens.

But they are not handing out citizenship to all of them. When their visas run out or if their job contracts finish, they can just deport them.

why the fuck would anyone complain about Nigerian immigrants? They are like the most educated immigrant in the US. period. Their proclivity for getting professional degrees shits on everybody including Asians.

"Oh No! all these Nigerian immigrants rushing to America setting up Doctors' offices and taking all the engineering jobs and STEM teaching positions! those shiftless over-achievers..."

I'm sure the current crop of migrants from Nigeria are the best and brightest from that country.

But the average Nigerian? I.e. The ones on dingies, half drowning in the Mediterranean Sea?? Yeah ... if they are so great, why don't you live there?

Last edited:
What should be done?

Cash in exchange for sterilization.

Usually when weaker civilizations get conquered by a stronger one, over the next centuries the conquered slowly assimilate into the conqueror's culture and become a unified whole. In this case the British took control of the small random kingdoms in the south of present-day Nigeria then conquered and glued them together with the Islamic kingdom in the north. But because of WW2 they didn't have the resources to follow-through. Now we have a pot-pourri Africa who's going to spend the next hundreds of years killing each other to figure out which culture should be dominant.
Sounds a lot like the MiddleEast. Syria did not exist before the French created it. During French rule the Alawites, who were poor and suppressed by the Sunni, took the reigns of power. And Iraq was another colonial creation, forcing Kurdish, Sunni Arab and Shia together in an artificial State.

hello Goonerview,

- IGIT

It NEEDs to be explained to you ... smh.

There are Africans on rubber dingies already coming to Europe in the 100s of thousands. This is causing all kinds of trouble, socially and economically.

Then, you think the addition of extra1.5 billion Africans in the next 30 years is not going to cause any more trouble???

And you NEED this explained to you ...

My goodness, people are slow ...

Sticker_Fuck_Religion_Large.gif

It NEEDs to be explained to you ... smh.

There are Africans on rubber dingies already coming to Europe in the 100s of thousands. This is causing all kinds of trouble, socially and economically.

Then, you think the addition of extra1.5 billion Africans in the next 30 years is not going to cause any more trouble???

And you NEED this explained to you ...

My goodness, people are slow ...

hiya Goonerview,

i am not slow, Goonerview - but you are not listening. i am trying to help soothe your frayed nerves on this issue.

i am only trying to patiently explain to you ways in which this invasion of Africans might be averted through some very simple means. the Danes are doing the work now as a matter of fact - so do not be afraid, my friend.

alas, you are too fixated on your anxiety of the Africans.

*ponders*

as long as you don't reside in Italy, you don't need to be too scared, Goonerview. also, i wouldn't recommend a move to Cameroon.

- IGIT

Last edited:
ahoy Bloodworth,

naw, my friend.

the p4p King of christian genocide was President Nixon (though one could make an argument for President Reagan, i guess).

- IGIT

It's been going on even that long? So horrible.

Throughout the 8 years of Obama what was done to Christians in Africa and the middle east was at genocide levels

hiya Goonerview,

i am not slow, Goonerview - but you are not listening. i am trying to help soothe your frayed nerves on this issue.

i am only trying to patiently explain to you ways in which this invasion of Africans might be averted through some very simple means. the Danes are doing the work now as a matter of fact - so do not be afraid, my friend.

alas, you are too fixated on your anxiety of the Africans.

*ponders*

as long as you don't reside in Italy, you don't need to be too scared, Goonerview. also, i wouldn't recommend a move to Cameroon.

- IGIT

I don't think a few Danish volunteers are going to make much of a dent in the growth of an extra 1.5 Billion people ... that's 1.5 BILLION in the next 30 years ... that's the current population of the EU x 3 ...

I'm also sure that Africans being lectured too by blonde haired, blue eyed Danes about practicing self-control and abstinence would most probably tell them to f**k off.

I'm not nervous, there is nothing I can do about it. It's out of my control. It's a train wreck in slow motion waiting to happen. All I can do is watch.

I urge true British people to vote for closed borders and more conservative governments to save what we have ...

Major British cities are already becoming "minority-majority" cities, it's only a matter of time before these "minorities" who reliably vote left, gain real political clout by birth rates alone.

The UK is doomed, Nigerians on dingies would only accelerate that fact.

There won't be a Rwanda style genocide in Nigeria only a massive civil war, if it ever actually come to that. In all likelihood the southern Christian states and northern Muslim states would fight for a bit, lots of people would die and they'd form 2 separate countries.

There won't be a Rwanda style genocide in Nigeria only a massive civil war, if it ever actually come to that. In all likelihood the southern Christian states and northern Muslim states would fight for a bit, lots of people would die and they'd form 2 separate countries.

Yeah, and then millions of refugees will flee.

80% of which, men aged 20-35 years old.

Hmm ... I wonder which countries they will migrate to?

Last edited:
Yeah, but can they get coffee at a local coffee house?

Didn't think so nazi.

But the point is there are at least a few historical examples that betray that claim, best of all being the ascendancy of a non-secular world power in the British Empire. Being Protestant was very much a part of their identity even if the power church had been eclipsed by the state by then.

But religion is related because the waning of religion was caused by the ascent of nationalism and it was the ascent of nationalism that led the to rise of conscript armies and the bloodiest wars in history.

The law hardly mattered much outside of major urban centers where only a minority of the population lived. For most people the state was a relatively distant entity before the rise of the nation-state and the issues you're talking about were governed by local customs. Was it perfect? No but the point is much of the rights that were granted arose out of the necessities engendered by the rise of the industrialized nation-state model itself. It was solving a problem that it itself had created.

You're being far too black and white. The claim is that with a gradual decline in influence by religion the west has developed better societies.

Your view of the declining religion is simplified as the real change that caused it was really the upheaval in the 17th century, and we have wars before that time that eclipse WW1. I already explained that religion didn't factor into why conscript armies were created, and the Swedish Empire that basically pioneered that were fighting the exact same kind of wars long before this while religion was strong.

While conscript armies are a modern thing citizens were still forced into war in older times, which is a clear example of where you have no rights and no say into whether your country should go into war. Instead of listing a bunch of negative things you should try to speak for what the presence of a more controlling religion did that's better than what we have today. That's how you argue against my point, while what you're doing is really just trying to shift the discussion. Bringing up negative things that actually don't have anything to do with waning religion doesn't help the argument, nor is it very interesting to have to steer things back on course.

You're being far too black and white. The claim is that with a gradual decline in influence by religion the west has developed better societies.
And I'm saying that's much too black and white an interpretation of it. Like I said, the decline of religion brought with it many, many horrors that were unheard of before.
Your view of the declining religion is simplified as the real change that caused it was really the upheaval in the 17th century, and we have wars before that time that eclipse WW1.
Not really. There were wars that had similar casualty rates but none with similar time frames. The Mongol conquests had a terrible death toll but lasted over 150 years. Nothing really comes close to the World Wars in terms of scale of destruction within a certain time frame. To be fair tech plays a huge role in that but so do the political structures of the time.
While conscript armies are a modern thing citizens were still forced into war in older times, which is a clear example of where you have no rights and no say into whether your country should go into war. Instead of listing a bunch of negative things you should try to speak for what the presence of a more controlling religion did that's better than what we have today. That's how you argue against my point, while what you're doing is really just trying to shift the discussion.
But I'm not, I'm addressing your argument head on. You said separating church and state is what led to the rise of the West despite the fact that I pointed out to you the fact that the greatest European power for centuries did no such thing. And conscription became much more widespread and commonplace with the rise of nationalism and that only change din most of Europe after WWII.

I don't really care to continue this since I've made my points and I already feel we're going in circles. Take the last word.

And I'm saying that's much too black and white an interpretation of it. Like I said, the decline of religion brought with it many, many horrors that were unheard of before.

Not really. There were wars that had similar casualty rates but none with similar time frames. The Mongol conquests had a terrible death toll but lasted over 150 years. Nothing really comes close to the World Wars in terms of scale of destruction within a certain time frame. To be fair tech plays a huge role in that but so do the political structures of the time.

But I'm not, I'm addressing your argument head on. You said separating church and state is what led to the rise of the West despite the fact that I pointed out to you the fact that the greatest European power for centuries did no such thing. And conscription became much more widespread and commonplace with the rise of nationalism and that only change din most of Europe after WWII.

I don't really care to continue this since I've made my points and I already feel we're going in circles. Take the last word.

My point is that I think you're bringing up things that coincided with the decline of religion, not that was the cause of it. I agree that we aren't going to go anywhere so I guess we'll just agree to disagree as there's no decisive argument.

Have a good day.

Yeah, and then millions of refugees will flee.

80% of which, men aged 20-35 years old.

Hmm ... I wonder which countries they will migrate to?
Well if Nigerian migrants are the concern it isn't going to get any better in the future. Most of the population consists of teenagers and by 2050 their population in projected to be around 450 million.

Back