Punkmother for Admin

besides, there is no one older than me, or you or him

This awfully resembles the lameness of global threads. Is their server down or why did you choose to homorize sherdog with this trash?

because I like you friend

Want a flower?

Originally posted by sprawl&brawl
so ahhhhhh lsg is it a date???? like i said "hooking up OT style"

yeah, lets log onto AIM so we can cyber...then post it here and act all silly...

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
This awfully resembles the lameness of global threads. Is their server down or why did you choose to homorize sherdog with this trash?
take it easy man.....it's just a joke, and don't make me yellow card you!!!!!!!!!!!

You're disoriented, this ain't global. Homosexuality is not appreciated.

Don't you have an admin to beat down?

You're disoriented, this ain't global. Homosexuality is not appreciated.

Who said anything about homosexuality? I am happy with who I am. I can say I like flowers and giving my friends hugs. My sexuality is not an issue.

Now lets do each others nails and watch sex in the city

Originally posted by sprawl&brawl
so what about our date baby.....lol

If you keep pressuring me like this I will cancel the bachelorette party.....

Originally posted by Creed
Who said anything about homosexuality? I am happy with who I am. I can say I like flowers and giving my friends hugs. My sexuality is not an issue.

Now lets do each others nails and watch sex in the city

Wow, this post is an actual hint how to convert to a complete :eek::eek::eek:. Register on global and it will fuck up your chromosomes in no time.

I love you too Duncan

Flowers and hugs for all!

sorry lsg..... i'll quit but i wanted to show off in front of the boys, by getting a chick on my first 2 days on OT!!!!!!!

Trust me with the chicks we have posting here, that is NOT an unreachable goal.

Differences aside, Punk is a decent man, I'll double stamp his resume with full approval for the admin spot. I wasn't aware you were taking applications, but you have my full endorsement.

Back