Punk ska hardcore folk billy all that lesser known crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall getting fucked with by hippies at Grateful Dead shows for wearing a DRI T-shirt.
I recall getting fucked with punk fans at shows in my own band for wearing Dead shirts.
Crazy days, loud nights

Used to load this one in my discman and head to summer school. Mt dew chocolate donought holes and off to meet up with my miscreant friends for the day after like 3 hours of the easiest school on earth . Looking back on it summer school was always awesome. All my friends were there anyway so might as well be there too right ?

I recall getting fucked with by hippies at Grateful Dead shows for wearing a DRI T-shirt.
I recall getting fucked with punk fans at shows in my own band for wearing Dead shirts.
Crazy days, loud nights

Indeed I have found no matter what band shirt you rock someone will always have something to say about it

I bought the cd .... and I listened to it

I was really into the hardcore scene when it was happening. It's funny how vital and important that music seemed back then.
I was into it as well. But I'm from the midwest so it was a lot of Chicago bands for me. 7 Seconds, Rights of the Accused and Negative Element just to name a few.

I was into it as well. But I'm from the midwest so it was a lot of Chicago bands for me. 7 Seconds, Rights of the Accused and Negative Element just to name a few.

I think I have seen every band from Detroit cover this one at some point.

Wish you was still with us nick. When I was 17 I wanted to be you then when you died I was scared that my wish might actually come true.

My buddy big mort was pissed when I fucked that cd up. It used to be hard to get back in the days.

~ In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light ~
I've used that in every forum or my sig.

My principal hauled me into the office over a hepcat patch on my bag. Had a cat with a cigarette. My mom called him an asshole when she had to come in and get it back. My mom always had my 6 :)

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Will likely be at this thread a lot.:)

The punk scene during the 90's was awesome. I lived just outside of Toronto, there were 30 punk concerts a week. It was just a matter of choosing the one you liked best.

I put on a few shows myself. Apart from the big shows no one paid taxes or claimed revenue for promoting. I'd give the travelling bands a place to crash and feed them and all was good. We had our own economy, devoid of the government. Without leaders. No security necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back