PunchTown KARPAL eX TAT2 or Hayabusa Pro MMA Gloves

R

risingD

So it's time for a pair of new MMA fight gloves.
Now I just wanted to know which gloves you would recommend and why?
PunchTown KARPAL eX TAT2 or Hayabusa Pro MMA Gloves?
mma_glove_large.jpg

carbonfront11ji1ii1i1i.jpg

Thank you in advanced!

Both gloves are so sexy. The hayabusa's just look badass, but the PunchTown's look hardcore.

I just wrote a review on Aries Pro MMA gloves with IMF technology. I love them for the padding and the T-bar. Hayabusa offers a smiliar y-bar, but I've heard their padding is more on the dense side.

Both gloves are so sexy. The hayabusa's just look badass, but the PunchTown's look hardcore.

I just wrote a review on Aries Pro MMA gloves with IMF technology. I love them for the padding and the T-bar. Hayabusa offers a smiliar y-bar, but I've heard their padding is more on the dense side.

do you know where I can find a picture of someone wearing the punchtown gloves... would like to see the fitting

Thanks!

I really tend to the PunchTown KARPAL eX TAT2 with the carbon pattern.

I am just a little bit worried about the O-Thumb thing don't know how to describe

and as I can see they have just 2 fingers don't they?

karpaleX_carbon01.jpg

instead of the hayabusa which have an "Y-Thumb thing"

No, it's not like that, there's just a separate piece for the middle two fingers. I'm not exactly sure why, but I've seen that on a lot of mma gloves. The Hayabusa's have the same thing.
01180hayabusa%20wht%20mma%20gloves.jpg

No, it's not like that, there's just a separate piece for the middle two fingers. I'm not exactly sure why, but I've seen that on a lot of mma gloves. The Hayabusa's have the same thing.
01180hayabusa%20wht%20mma%20gloves.jpg

oh thank you very much...

so which one would you prefer?

Ooooh. The Aries offer the same dual-finger thing. It's not one single hole, bu I think made to offer more support. You can still flex your fingers.

If you have other MMA gloves then try the PunchTown's. Be the first to review them! Let me know what you think because the carbon's would be great cage gloves.

Ooooh. The Aries offer the same dual-finger thing. It's not one single hole, bu I think made to offer more support. You can still flex your fingers.

If you have other MMA gloves then try the PunchTown's. Be the first to review them! Let me know what you think because the carbon's would be great cage gloves.

alright! I am going to order a pair of punchtown's Will report once I receive my pair.

I got a pair of UFC Fight gloves... but I hate them they are so bulky

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen the PunchTown brand before. Looks identical to Fairtex but with an interesting look to them. I like the look of the glove, but the brand name is dumb.

I bought a pair when I went to Seni.

Nice gloves and the boa system is actually pretty decent its quick and you get a really secure fit that does not budge.

I've never seen the PunchTown brand before. Looks identical to Fairtex but with an interesting look to them. I like the look of the glove, but the brand name is dumb.

Yeah, anything with snakes, skulls, and flames on it is pretty lame. I'm suprised there's no 8-balls or dice on fire.

Nonetheless, the Carbon's look really good. Rising, let us know what you think of them! And at $70 you were shooting for around the same price as the Hayabusa's

I just put my review up on the site. I'm on holiday at the moment so it's not gonna be on forum format anytime soon. (Yes, it's more than actually copying and pasting. ;))

Back