Punching mitts

Rinksterk**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying some boxing mitts so I can practice drills and shit at home. What are some good ones you guys recommend? I'm talking about mitts for BOXING, not pads for muay thai.

Yeah those are the ones I was going to say. Those or the Platinums from Tytle. I've used alot and these are easiest the best two.

Ringside makes some great punch mitts, I like their panther punch mitts...their Ultimate brand is top of the line

How long have you been using them? I want something that's real durable.
If you don't mind, can you tell me specific reasons you think these are better than other mitts? My gym doesn't let you work the mitts a lot unless you're at least an amateur fighter so I don't know a lot about mitts.

Mine are still new, they replaced a pair of flat Everlasts that disappeared. These are more comfortable than the old ones and I prefer a curved pair of mitts, these are all leather too. I don't like messing with velcro straps. These I just squeeze in and out of, the problem with velcro straps is guys use their teeth to get the straps on and off, I don't need other guys slobber on my stuff.

i have and LOVE fairtex mitts. ALso the ringside classic mitts are great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back