PUMP ME UP!.....baby

Curtis Gibbs

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I need a supplement that will pump me up to go do my roadwork/running. I do 2min intervals and 2-4 mile runs and sometimes 800m's and 100m's. What would beta alanine do for me and what would pump me up to keep doing more and more rounds and what not? The only suppliments im using right now are the centrum sport multi vitamins, Omega 3's, and Whey protien. Im not a big fan of all this other stuff and like to do shit naturally but I think I will give some new things a whirl.

I need a supplement that will pump me up to go do my roadwork/running. I do 2min intervals and 2-4 mile runs and sometimes 800m's and 100m's. What would beta alanine do for me and what would pump me up to keep doing more and more rounds and what not? The only suppliments im using right now are the centrum sport multi vitamins, Omega 3's, and Whey protien. Im not a big fan of all this other stuff and like to do shit naturally but I think I will give some new things a whirl.

Beta alanine, yes
Creatine mono- taking into account weight gain from water and so ceasing supplementation a week or so prior to weigh in.

I would suggest coffee, taurine/tyrosine

Beta alanine won't "pump you up" if you take it PreWO.

For me, its four shots of espresso lol

NO Explode isn't that great at least it didn't help me much when I tried it.

I've had good success with making REALLY strong green tea preWO. It's also good for you! Double win.

For me, its four shots of espresso lol

Or 1/4 teaspoon is caffeine anhydrous :icon_chee.

Shortly after though, I personally would have to go poop

Back