Pump Action Ak-47

loui_ludwig

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago, saw it in Big 5. Cost less than 300 dollars. Not sure who made it, any info/links about it.

haha pump action, reminds me of those daisy guns where you had to pump it forever to fire off one shot

Really, what is the point of this thing?

There is no suck thing as a pump action AK-47. It might look like an AK, but if it's a pump action, it's not. FYI.

In that respect, it's sort of like a Smith Machine Squat...

There is no suck thing as a pump action AK-47. It might look like an AK, but if it's a pump action, it's not. FYI.

Thats what I'm saying, what the hell is this thing?

Why? Regular AK's aren't much, if any more... BUT, you are in the PRK.

Its made for California stores. Its a Romanian AK receiver and they put a cheap ass pump on it. The whole point of an AK is reliability and cheap ammo. Ammo is still still, but they fucked with the reliability since who knows how great the mechanics are of the pump? California sucks

Its made for California stores. Its a Romanian AK receiver and they put a cheap ass pump on it. The whole point of an AK is reliability and cheap ammo. Ammo is still still, but they fucked with the reliability since who knows how great the mechanics are of the pump? California sucks

if you live in california you should go to the gun show, and buy an ak kit or a ar15

Couple of weeks ago, saw it in Big 5. Cost less than 300 dollars. Not sure who made it, any info/links about it.

Can't quite think of a name to put to what it is you speak of. If I had to guess, you're either talking about a pump-action rifle chambered to 7.62x39, or a pump-action rifle tarted up to look kinda like an AK for people who want something that looks vaguely bad-ass but who also need to get around the expense or possible legal loopholes involves in buying a genuine, self-reloading/magazine-fed AK.

If I was going to buy a pump-action rifle, I'd look into one of the older, more established and better-made examples chambered for a more accurate and consistent type of round used for hunting. If I wanted an AK, I'd go to a gun show and buy me an AK. Laws may be different where you live, but I've been to plenty of shows in three different states, and at every one there were always plenty of proper Eastern-bloc AK knock-offs (Romanian, Yugoslav, Chinese-made Norincos) hovering in the $400 range for sale.

Don't bother with the big5 "AK". Visit calguns.net for more info, and find a FFL in your area that will transfer Russian American Armory Saiga 7.62 for you.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/03wXAk_bXVA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/03wXAk_bXVA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Shame.

Hmmm...See, I was always under the impression that the "a" in AK stood for Automatic - silly me, lol :)

Back