Pulled out my keys and pressed the unlock door button in an attempt to open a combination lock

I had to wrestle a knife out of my friend's hand cos he wanted to cut his chest open, scrape his lungs and smoke the resin to get stoned. We'd been up 13 days. Amphetamines played a part in that tho
<mma4>

I've got a magnetic swipe card for the doors as work. I've tried to gain access to my own front door by swiping it on the doorbell.

I just jumped off the toilet where I was taking my morning dump, because as I looked at the door crack, a plate sized house spider walked in and I wasn't ready for that.

Embarrassing, like a woman would've.

My poop has been green for the past 2 days, not a good sign. I'm dying.

<DCrying>

Prob have been getting bad sleep CLIP because u bought that parrot and he's been keeping you up all night.

My poop has been green for the past 2 days, not a good sign. I'm dying.

<DCrying>
Nah, you're good to go. Every time I eat a bunch of sushi I have epic huge green dumps. I've been thinking about starting an Instagram for them.

Prob have been getting bad sleep CLIP because u bought that parrot and he's been keeping you up all night.

I talked Mom out of that thank goodness lol

She's back to wanting a cat

So what kind of crazy shit have you guys done while extremely sleep deprived?

I have hit the unlock door button on my car keys while walking up to my front door many times.

Also have sat at stop signs waiting for them to turn green.

Common denominator is THC.
You're a pot head Clippy.

I talked Mom out of that thank goodness lol

She's back to wanting a cat

a goldfish is the best bet because you flush it with no remorse once it's dead and can go right back to binge watching Netflix shows.

So what kind of crazy shit have you guys done while extremely sleep deprived?
I think the weirdest (and its probably not very weird) was when I worked support for a bank.

I was new so the new guys had to work weekends and start at 5:00 AM. We would probably get maybe 1 call between Saturday and Sunday so we would just bring a blanket and sleep on the floor all morning. Anyways, I fell asleep and a call came in, so I jolted up and went to my computer and I was trying my hardest to press "answer" on my phone but my finger just wouldn't press the button. I grabbed my hand with the other and tried to force my finger to hit the button and it just wasn't happening. I guess my brain wasn't quite caught up yet and I couldn't control my finger.

Felt weird

Last edited:
Years ago I was running late for work and had my car keys in one hand and garbage in the other. I ran to throw the garbage out and threw my keys in there instead. It was full and my keys made their way to the bottom as I was moving stuff around looking for them. I was not impressed by my performance.

Any time I've been up multiple days, after 50 hours or so, i keep on thinking i see mice moving out of the corners of my eyes. Doesn't matter if it's at work in an office or at home.

Years ago I was running late for work and had my car keys in one hand and garbage in the other. I ran to throw the garbage out and threw my keys in there instead. It was full and my keys made their way to the bottom as I was moving stuff around looking for them. I was not impressed by my performance.
hah,,at least you got them back. I'm sure i had similar incidents before but can't remember any off the top of my head.

I always try to throw forks in the garbage

I've pulled out my car key and hit the unlock button in an attempt to unlock the door to my house.

Multiple times.

Drunk or tired.

I always try to throw forks in the garbage
Paper-Clip-Holder-Fork-by-forkedupart.jpg

I had to wrestle a knife out of my friend's hand cos he wanted to cut his chest open, scrape his lungs and smoke the resin to get stoned. We'd been up 13 days. Amphetamines played a part in that tho
<DontBelieve1>

Back