Rumored Pudzianowski will replace Eddie Hall in the fight against Thor

Eddie tore a titty

Being real tho Thor doesn’t stand a chance against puzia Eddie hall even less so.

there is no info anywhere else about eddie's injury. probably fake news.

Pudzianowski about the potential fight with Bjornsson: "Boxing, MMA, kickboxing, whatever he wants"

Pudzianowski about the potential fight with Bjornsson: "Boxing, MMA, kickboxing, whatever he wants"

Nothing but admiration for Pudzian, he comes off really well in Polish and seems very postive and friendly. For someone who came into MMA from a non-martial arts background, he has done well for himself and is actually decent, even if he is much older

Nothing but admiration for Pudzian, he comes off really well in Polish and seems very postive and friendly. For someone who came into MMA from a non-martial arts background, he has done well for himself and is actually decent, even if he is much older
Saw him in all his Worlds Strongest Man competitions. Aside from being ungodly strong, you could tell he was also a really good athlete.

He has a karate background from his youth, and boxed for a number of years early on. If this happens and is on the level, he should be a massive favorite.

So Hall talked all that crap and pulled out? Thor is 2-0 against him.

Props to Bjornsson if he takes Pudz. I mean the dude has legit fighting experience and has been fighting for a long time.

So Hall talked all that crap and pulled out? Thor is 2-0 against him.

Props to Bjornsson if he takes Pudz. I mean the dude has legit fighting experience and has been fighting for a long time.
Eddie Hall is an absolute warthog of a man.

I hope these are just unfounded rumors. Otherwise, Eddie is a dumbass. Also, Pudz would fuck both guys up, he's been fighting for years now and seems to be decent for an old guy.

Last edited:
Imagine Thor vs Pudz in MMA, that would be hilarious. I’d like to see Thor vs Bob Sapp first though. ;)

Imagine Thor vs Pudz in MMA, that would be hilarious. I’d like to see Thor vs Bob Sapp first though. ;)

Thor vs Ford :O
maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting... But Thor is undefeated with Storm breaker....

No, he was from Karate while Strongman champion.

Back