Psychological issues involved in Ronda haters?

Ronda was no more delusional than Conor. The hate is pretty weak, attacking her looks and her weight. That's pretty childish but it's to be expected from a forum full of 12 year old basement dwellers.

Why should Ronda's looks be exempt from criticism when she has criticized Cyborg's looks?

Every blind hater and nutt hugger have some kind of mental problem.

Like they spend their time consuming themselves with emotions about someone that don't even know him and don't give a shit about him.

on average, they're silly kids. they're so silly they were mostly gone from sherdog after a single loss, because their entire reason for following MMA was one female superstar gimmick.
Well I don't know, I didn't really pay attention to them leaving. I think anytime there is a fighter that is so mainstream like there will be lots of casual fans. I personally think it's awesome that she was able to expose so many new faces (especially young female ones) to this sport. I never got the hate for casual fans, we all started somewhere after all. Regardless there are a few of us Ronda fans that are at least somewhat reasonable about MMA, or maybe I am flattering myself. :p

Only had to change one word to fix your post!
well there you go, the very same thing happened with Conor. this site was unreadable after Conor beat Aldo. all Conor parrots flew away from sherdog after one loss. embarrassing.

There is little doubt that I have psychological issues. It just means I'm special.

giphy.gif

well there you go, the very same thing happened with Conor. this site was unreadable after Conor beat Aldo. all Conor parrots flew away from sherdog after one loss. embarrassing.

It's so much more tolerable around here since then. I can appreciate the people that stuck around and are still loyal fans (most of them anyway), but it was a glorious culling.

Maybe it's because people don't like a product being forced into their faces?

The immense hate is pathetic, especially since people say the bs line I wish she'd go away then rush to every thread about her, even making threads about her.
For instance supposedly @Concrete Whale says he hates her but constantly makes threads about her whenever she does or says anything
Exactly, these people are obsessed with her. She hasn't fought in forever yet they constantly bring her up and post articles about her to bash her.

And now this site is filled with Conor haters, and they are no better, because both blind fans and haters can't be rational for a second.

edit: this was actually an interesting thread, too bad.

Well I don't know, I didn't really pay attention to them leaving. I think anytime there is a fighter that is so mainstream like there will be lots of casual fans. I personally think it's awesome that she was able to expose so many new faces (especially young female ones) to this sport. I never got the hate for casual fans, we all started somewhere after all. Regardless there are a few of us Ronda fans that are at least somewhat reasonable about MMA, or maybe I am flattering myself. :p
she brought big money, but that has it's advantages and disadvantages. I'm not one to say it's good just because there are more viewers for it. Things that have big viewership are generally shit anyway, so who knows what's 'best'. I don't hate casual fans just for being casual. I hate arrogant people with horrible opinions. I always have.
It's so much more tolerable around here since then. I can appreciate the people that stuck around and are still loyal fans (most of them anyway), but it was a glorious culling.
props to them for being true and staying on the ship, for sure.

Leave that to Cyborg. Why should you be offended for Cyborg?
lol I ain't offended, I laugh at what Ronda said about Cyborg, just like I laugh at what everyone says about Ronda.

Why are you not leaving people being critical of Ronda's looks and weight to Ronda? Why are you offended for her?

she brought big money, but that has it's advantages and disadvantages. I'm not one to say it's good just because there are more viewers for it. Things that have big viewership are generally shit anyway, so who knows what's 'best'. I don't hate casual fans just for being casual. I hate arrogant people with horrible opinions. I always have.

props to them for being true and staying on the ship, for sure.
Fair enough.

not really sure, maybe check who the haters were during the time these dudes were champ and you might be able to get an answer:
Chuck, GSP, AS, Fedor, Penn, Jones

lol I ain't offended, I laugh at what Ronda said about Cyborg, just like I laugh at what everyone says about Ronda.

Why are you not leaving people being critical of Ronda's looks and weight to Ronda? Why are you offended for her?

Fair enough haha. I'm not offended at all, just seems like an unhealthy amount of hate for her on this board.

Back