Protien Powder

Hockeyfight

Green Belt
Reaction score
I bought some protien powder a little while ago I bought Vanilla Flavoured Whey Protien but I can't stand the taste would I be better off getting a chocolate flavoured one and is there any brands that taste really good?

Muscle Milk. One scoop of any flavor + your crappy whey = best food ever.

In my personal experience...they all taste like ass. The worst is any strawberry flavor. But ON is ok, but anybody that says protien powder tastes good is crazy.

Actually chocolate whey protein powder mixed with skim milk isnt bad at all. I enjoy the taste of it over any other mix that i've ever had.

Boondocksaint said:
In my personal experience...they all taste like ass. The worst is any strawberry flavor. But ON is ok, but anybody that says protien powder tastes good is crazy.

Ha Ha! Like a motherfucking fox!

Hockeyfight said:
I bought some protien powder a little while ago I bought Vanilla Flavoured Whey Protien but I can't stand the taste would I be better off getting a chocolate flavoured one and is there any brands that taste really good?

For pure whey powders, ON (Optimum Nutrition) usually gets the nod, like Boon said.

Boondocksaint said:

We've got this company called MAX'S over here, i use one of their protein mixes called HP+, they have creme caramel or mochachino flavour of it and mixed with milk or water they are the best tasting protein shakes i've ever had, i look forward to drinking it cos it tastes so fucking good. 0.2gs of fat and 0.1g of carbs and 27g protein per 30g serve too and they taste better than fat and sugar loaded milkshakes you'd buy cafes and shit.

Reakt said:
We've got this company called MAX'S over here, i use one of their protein mixes called HP+, they have creme caramel or mochachino flavour of it and mixed with milk or water they are the best tasting protein shakes i've ever had, i look forward to drinking it cos it tastes so fucking good. 0.2gs of fat and 0.1g of carbs and 27g protein per 30g serve too and they taste better than fat and sugar loaded milkshakes you'd buy cafes and shit.

Damn, that sounds good.

Back