Prospect Thread 2021 - Will it be different from 2020?

FLW: David Dvorak (19-3) He hasnt lose fight for 9 years and has never been defeated in FLW.
FW: Ludovit Klein (17-2)
BW: Javid Basharat (10-0)
MW:Alex Pereira (3-1) LFA ,Glorykickboxing champ in LHW and MW. Matěj Peňáz (2-0) OKTAGON and #6 ranked MW of Glorykickboxing.
HW:Buday-OKTAGON (7-1)

I really really really really really wanna see budday vs Espino, but I can't find footage. Have you watched that fight?

Yeah Dvorak looks good. Not sure of the rest, I mean odn't know the rest, I know Pereira beat Israel. Kickboxing crossovers are hard to predict tho.

Oh that Klein guy is the guy who headkicked Shane. Not sure how good he is.

I really really really really really wanna see budday vs Espino, but I can't find footage. Have you watched that fight?
No, but by what i heard it was pure domination from Espinosa and flying day for Buday.

This fight was big failure from Buday's managment. He was 1-0 and didnt fought for 2 years, and his managment gives him short notice fight in foreigner promotion vs Espinosa (7-1).

Oh that Klein guy is the guy who headkicked Shane. Not sure how good he is.
There is recent video where Barzini (coach of SanfordMMA) talks about Klein.

Klein is going to be title contender in 2 years at max.

No, but by what i heard it was pure domination from Espinosa and flying day for Buday.

This fight was big failure from Buday's managment. He was 1-0 and didnt fought for 2 years, and his managment gives him short notice fight in foreigner promotion vs Espinosa (7-1).

There is recent video where Barzini (coach of SanfordMMA) talks about Klein.

Klein is going to be title contender in 2 years at max.

Thanks, what's Budday's background? I mean does he have a wrestling background?

FW isn't an easy division. I haven't really seen him so i can't say, but if he does make it to top 5, then he must be amazing hell of a fighter.

Thanks, what's Budday's background? I mean does he have a wrestling background?
His background is BJJ, he is blackbelt with experiences from high level competitions.

BTW He is going to fight for OKTAGON title vs Minda (6-1) - MAY 1
(ENG sub)

Definitely worth to watch if ull be bored before Reyes vs Prochazka

His background is BJJ, he is blackbelt with experiences from high level competitions.

BTW He is going to fight for OKTAGON title vs Minda (6-1) - MAY 1
(ENG sub)

Definitely worth to watch if ull be bored before Reyes vs Prochazka

Thanks man, trailer looks dope! I guess he's coming over to the UFC if he wins?

If he's 7-1, I think might be wiser to get more experience, but I guess we will have to see. The heavyweight is a shark tank right now.

Erick Silva will resign and go on a tear like Rumble did in 2014.

Thanks man, trailer looks dope! I guess he's coming over to the UFC if he wins?

If he's 7-1, I think might be wiser to get more experience, but I guess we will have to see. The heavyweight is a shark tank right now.
By what i know he needs to get 2-3 more wins and UFC will sign him.

Back