Props to Nogi & Fokai

Newcastle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I recently placed 2 orders from both of these companies and must say that I was extrememly impressed w/the quality of customer service and speed in which I received my items. I received both orders within 2 days of ordering and Fokai is located in Hawaii. I will definitely not hesitate ordering from them in the future.

Fokai: Quality of shirts are top notch

Nogi: Love the shirts and my GF is SUPER happy w/her new sexy sleep wear. Guy's don't worry about the quality of their stuff. I was a little concerned my GF might not like the material but that was not the case. Take advantage of their 25% off while you can.

yup, not sure if Rich still runs Fokai Damashii, but he always took care of me and was a class act to deal with. Props to Rich.

Have not dealt with nogi as of yet....

~Foz

Fozzy said:
yup, not sure if Rich still runs Fokai Damashii, but he always took care of me and was a class act to deal with. Props to Rich.

Have not dealt with nogi as of yet....

~Foz

I'm pretty sure he does as that is who I was dealing w/via email.

I've dealt with Nogi several times and their service has always been excellent not to mention the quality of their products is very high

Yea, I just ordered some Nogi rashguards through SSF a few days ago. Great gear. Looks great without being over the top.

Back