Props to both men, great fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 355293
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 355293

Am I one of the millions of sherdoggers making a thread about the fight everyone just watched? Probably...but I am too pumped to care atm.

How to beat JDS if you can't stand with him? Put pressure on him and dirty box the piss outta him. Throw in some takedowns, and you got a solid chance of winning. Cain showed that tonight, combined with his great cardio JDS just couldn't get anything going.

Another thing we learned, JDS can take a punch. Tough as nails it seems, I doubt anyone finishes him besides someone who can actually stand with him (ie Overeem) and throw a full power strike and catch him REALLY good. Cain did land some solid shots, so idk.

Could this possibly be the start of a rivalry? I know it's very unlikely that JDS gets the next title shot (or even the one after that) but if Cain loses the title or if JDS strings some wins together, I think the UFC should jump all over it.

Good fight, hope everyone enjoyed it ;).

That was not a great fight. To be honest it was pretty embarrassing seeing the supposed baddest man on the planet (he was still the champ during the fight) staggering around for 4 rounds and Cain doing his best clay guida impression. Miller v lauzon was a fucking fight!

J-Lo vs. Miller was easily the best fight of the entire show. F'n great!

The championship match was a pure beating but I'm happy with spending the money for the PPV. It's easy for a mark to criticize a fighter without doing the same shit his/her-self. While fans may be the reason the sport exists today, fans are also the main negativity of MMA. If you're not a fighter then your high sense of entitlement simply ruins things.

Great way for the UFC to end 2012.

What a pretentious (if there is such a thing in MMA) wanker. No, if you do not fight you still have a valid opinion of the matches. That was meant for a previous pst but Fukit I'm drunk

Wanker please. Tell the universe why you think your opinion matters.

Back