Media Proper Water? PH Top Alkaline "Water by Khabib"

I agree, seems like a sketchy investment, but he's starting off in the UAE, It might work there. I said the same thing about Conor's Proper 12 and it became a big success, so anything is possible.
To be fair, if you didn’t think proper 12 would sell loads, you probably don’t have much of a business mind

No wonder why Khabib was inactive for a while he's been spending his time in the lab making the best water ever!

This is a joke right? Like a spoof of proper 12 right?

michaels-secret-stuff.jpg

alcohol business usually always works out... look at George Clooney, Ryan reynold and Dwayne Johnson
There are tons and tons of alcohol casuals. Alcohol snobs are a tiny niche so a hot personality can do big numbers on alcohol. Energy drinks, water every etc are a tough sell because the market is saturated, every drink maker has an energy drink and water not every drink maker has an alcohol

People making the comparison of Khabib selling water and Conor with proper 12 honestly don’t understand marketing. The greatest superstar in Irish history selling whiskey of all things is a shoe in for success. Whereas Khabib selling water (Dagestani’s aren’t storied alkaline water connoisseurs) is more of a reach in a already crowded marketplace. It will sell to some hardcore fans from a novelty perspective and fizzle out relatively soon.

Also for clarity I’m not a Conor fan by any stretch but I do have a background in the marketing space (seo,ppc,brand development l, product manufacturing etc).

Bet it doesn't taste any different then from my garden hose on a super hot Texas day ...

People making the comparison of Khabib selling water and Conor with proper 12 honestly don’t understand marketing. The greatest superstar in Irish history selling whiskey of all things is a shoe in for success. Whereas Khabib selling water (Dagestani’s aren’t storied alkaline water connoisseurs) is more of a reach in a already crowded marketplace. It will sell to some hardcore fans from a novelty perspective and fizzle out relatively soon.

Also for clarity I’m not a Conor fan by any stretch but I do have a background in the marketing space (seo,ppc,brand development l, product manufacturing etc).
Thanks for the insight. (sincerely)

He needs to have some cheesy tag line like

1. Straight from the hot tub
2. Fresh Kadyrov tears

Your welcome khabob

Back