• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Proper 12 Bought Out For (Potentially) $600 million

Cashed out perfectly. The value of the company is tied to his famous. Conor will only get less famous from here out as he fades from fighting.

Cashed out perfectly. The value of the company is tied to his famous. Conor will only get less famous from here out as he fades from fighting.
Well, he didn’t really cash out. Wasn’t exactly his choice, although it is good for him anyway.

connie didnt even own 1% of the company. thats why he is still fighting.

mpsmkmfqy.jpeg

Yea I know but it makes him feel good, feeds the ego.
It's crazy that I try to say something super extreme sarcastically and Conor's haters are so bad they agree lmao

Being at the top of the Athletes Forbes list is impressive af, and it would be dope to see an MMA fighter up there

The guy has made more money than the whole roster combined. Mma fighters need to set up alternate streams of income.

What does proper 12 mean

Attachments

• ConorKOD.png
    ConorKOD.png
    633.3 KB · Views: 3
Good for him I guess, but gtfo with that business genius stuff lol.

That's what celebrities do nowadays. Buy a shit company, slap their name on it, and make huge profit. Look at all that celebrity perfume, makeup, and liquor garbage.

Have no idea about twelve or if its good but athletes dream about making a move like this. Even the most popular ones.

It's crazy that I try to say something super extreme sarcastically and Conor's haters are so bad they agree lmao

Being at the top of the Athletes Forbes list is impressive af, and it would be dope to see an MMA fighter up there

How do you know that I wasn't being sarcastic back?

Proper 12 is some shit Whiskey. Conor deserved every penny because he’s the only reason why the Plastic Paddies out there drink it.

As far as the maths go, do we know how much Mcgregor has put in from his own pocket? And how much of the 600 million is going back in there? Because without these figures no equation is possible, so you are all guessing.

Or did I miss something?

He’s still involved in the company & is 600m richer. Hardly a failure bro.
Your point still stands but HE isn't 600m richer. Not arguing with you tho bro, I agree that whatever slice of that he has he's done very well out of it and certainly not a failure. Say what you like about Conor (and I do, kingsize twat with awful fans) but he's a good businessman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back