Proof the UFC is weak

If Sage fought any 185 pounder in UFC, he would get destroyed too.

He got dominated by Barberena and Gall.

Just watched the fight. Looks like he tried some kind of check hook and got absolutely blasted. Hes tough though he got up for the official decision and congratulated Cosmo

And my god i will never bitch about the UFC commentators ever again. Really? A Game of Thrones reference????

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg
I couldn't give two shits about pretty boy here. But other MMA organizations are definitely overrun by steroid abuse.

IMO, fighting while using PEDs should be mandatory assault + grievous bodily harm charges. You sign a contract legalizing your bout, and one of the conditions is not using PEDs. By using PEDs you invalidate your shield against assault charges.

2nd PED offenses on should result in minimum 6 month prison terms.

If it's proof of anything it's that Sage and Eddie thought that ONE was a weak organization with subpar fighters so they underestimated their opponents.

I couldn't give two shits about pretty boy here. But other MMA organizations are definitely overrun by steroid abuse.

IMO, fighting while using PEDs should be mandatory assault + grievous bodily harm charges. You sign a contract legalizing your bout, and one of the conditions is not using PEDs. By using PEDs you invalidate your shield against assault charges.

2nd PED offenses on should result in minimum 6 month prison terms.

Like bill burr said, our steroid guy beat your steroid guy. Also has Cosmo failed a test?

Why did Sage leave the UFC? Money? He had won his last three i doubt they cut him
They offered him a fight he knew he would lose, so he asked for more money than he was worth. They laughed and said no. So he left.

Pretty sure it was Maia they wanted him to fight.

Sage smashing fools left and right inside the octagon, then fights outside of the UFC and gets slept for the first time in 29 seconds. Got a taste of the real world.
The drug testing is far worse in OneFC.

You also don't get to see your opponent weigh in.

Lol@ all these combat noobs

That guy he fought was fucking Cosmo Alexandre

That dude is a straight animal, zero reason why Northcutt should of ever took that fight. Northcutts only chance in that fight was submitting Cosmo.

Back