Proof that K1 striking is not overrated

No because Bob Sapp was a wild beast at the START. Later he fought like a can collecting paychecks curling up. Hoost factually, not by opinion, is one of the best strikers of ALL time.

Bob Sapp was like 310 pounds of steroid muscle 6´5.

Once he got shut down by crocop he gradually started sucking until he turned into fetal mode every fight.

For perspective Big Nog was universally ranked #2 right behind Fedor and he barely beat Sapp, he was losing the fight the first 14 minutes till he got the submission.

But what do I expect from teenagers online, to actually know kickboxing, you don´t even know ufc,

tumblr_nveiosnTzV1unz4nuo1_400.gif

No because Bob Sapp was a wild beast at the START. Later he fought like a can collecting paychecks curling up. Hoost factually, not by opinion, is one of the best strikers of ALL time.

Bob Sapp was like 310 pounds of steroid muscle 6´5.

Once he got shut down by crocop he gradually started sucking until he turned into fetal mode every fight.

For perspective Big Nog was universally ranked #2 right behind Fedor and he barely beat Sapp, he was losing the fight the first 14 minutes till he got the submission.

But what do I expect from teenagers online, to actually know kickboxing, you don´t even know ufc,

regardless of the size advantage, he also went in with a distinct skill disadvantage. He beat hoost twice. thats impressive.

Was this one of those times they fed Jonny Bones an opponent who hadn't competed against ANY 205lb opponent, let alone a top drawer one, for

HALF A FUCKING DECADE

because LHW is so ludicrously shallow?
jones beat a still top ranked former HW champ

kato bless

That wasn´t under K1. Regardless ever though that mma fighters train kickboxing and can do good in it ? Ever thought that mma fighters train BJJ and can do good in it outside of mma ? Same logic

That wasn´t under K1. Regardless ever though that mma fighters train kickboxing and can do good in it ? Ever thought that mma fighters train BJJ and can do good in it outside of mma ? Same logic

it was still a KB match. and k-1 doesnt really have the best fighters anymore

Also knees were allowed in tge schilling kato fight

Yet another person on here who doesn't understand what the word "proof" means.

'I don't care if you ban my dupe account' thread of the day

the heavies are something else, the shithole of mma posting, look at how you are being regarded by other forum sections

Back