• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Proof that Conor is the undisputed GOAT

MMA Savant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
images

Speaks more than words ever could

images

Goats don't lose at 3 different weight classes and have 0-1 boxing records.

Conor needs to do as I say or else.

Goats don't lose at 3 different weight classes and have 0-1 boxing records.

0-1 boxing record in his first boxing bout... against arguably the best boxer of all-time.

images

Speaks more than words ever could

images

Nate Diaz is better than Conor. Nate stopped Conor and Conor squeaked out a close decision over Nate. If Conor could beat Nate a second time without running away from Nate for half the fight then I'd think Conor was better than Nate but still not the GOAT. GOATs have title defenses, lots and lots of title defenses. GSP, Anderson, Jon Jones... these guys have the resumes to be in a GOAT conversation. Conor is all hype. He needs to fight more and talk less.

He never defended those belts, so not sure that makes him the GOAT it makes him a MOAT (Moment of All Time) and a complete stoppage to two divisions. I liked Conor but without defending he is pissing me off and should just retire already so that people will move on.

GOAT with zero title defenses?

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

Last edited:
0-1 boxing record in his first boxing bout... against arguably the best boxer of all-time.
Yea.. No

It was a 40 year old Floyd who was 2 year retired with brittle hands and weighed in at 149.

Also his first finish in 5+ years.

Floyd literally carried him.

Don't give this goat boxer talk, Floyd isnt close to his prime lol.

0-1 boxing, 1-1 WW, 1-0 LW and 19-2 FW, including many bum fights. 2-0 in championship fights because he refuses to defend. This only shows he's the POAT, Privileged of all time. He's not even FW goat and nowhere close to LW goat.

Daddy's boy,
Teachers pet,

etc.

Last edited:
Nate Diaz is better than Conor. Nate stopped Conor and Conor squeaked out a close decision over Nate. If Conor could beat Nate a second time without running away from Nate for half the fight then I'd think Conor was better than Nate but still not the GOAT. GOATs have title defenses, lots and lots of title defenses. GSP, Anderson, Jon Jones... these guys have the resumes to be in a GOAT conversation. Conor is all hype. He needs to fight more and talk less.

If running away from Nate is all it takes to make him ineffective, that reflects on his own skills, not Conor's. That means you could jab him once and run for the rest of the fight and win. You shouldn't be able to do that to a professional fighter, nevermind someone who is "better" than you. Otherwise, I agree with the remainder of this post.

Yea.. No

It was a 40 year old Floyd who was 2 year retired with brittle hands and weighed in at 149.

His greatest win was vs. Manny Paquiao and it was only recently that he won so don't give that excuse.
Plus it's a kind of stupid to give excuses for Floyd (for ex. brittle hands, out of prime) when Conor is not even a real boxer.

It's like me going vs. let say Lomachenko after being able to win some rounds and get it to rd 10 and then you will come here and say... -- yeah but Loma was not in a good shape. You have been lucky.

Obvious troll job. Why does anyone bite to it?

His greatest win was vs. Manny Paquiao and it was only recently that he won so don't give that excuse.
Plus it's a kind of stupid to give excuses for Floyd (for ex. brittle hands, out of prime) when Conor is not even a real boxer.

It's like me going vs. let say Lomachenko after being able to win some rounds and get it to rd 10 and then you will come here and say... -- yeah but Loma was not in a good shape. You have been lucky.
It's fucking nothing like that LMAO.

Loma is in his prime
Conor has boxed a lot his life.
Conor has fought in mma.

Doesnt matter if his biggest win was against manny it doesn't take away thst in both fights he was out of his prime.

Floyd carried Conor and anyone with a brain knows it. Conor winning a round because Floyd threw about 4 punches isn't a win lol.

Yea.. No

Could've sworn Conor called him old, slow, and that he was gonna get his head bounced of the canvas. Instead Conor got boxed up and around like a school boy.

Could've sworn Conor called him old, slow, and that he was gonna get his head bounced of the canvas. Instead Conor got boxed up and around like a school boy.

But but 49-1
But but thst left hand
But but won the first round
But but boxing

Same shit from these idiots.

Now after saying boxing isn't real fighting for months, are saying that this fight now counts as a fight lmao.

Amazing how quick they changed their attitude.

Back