Media Proof: Khabib being a Conor McGregor fan boy.

Conor made a bad career decision by coming to the LW GoAT division

Conrat is a fanboy of Khabib. Conrat joined his livestream on IG.

He was cool with Conor until Conor started usurping Khabib’s rightful place as #1 contender to the LW title, then after getting the title refusing to defend, then after challenging Khabib for the title disrespect his wife, father, and religion. Why the fuck would he continue to be friendly toward Conor after that?
Conor never said anything bad about Khabib before Khabib went after Artem and even said back when he was at Featherweight he thought Khabib would be holding the belt by the time he went up to challenge for it. Khabib started shitting on Conor and even went after Artem to lure Conor out. Khabib knew full well what he was getting into when he started shit with him, you don't start shit and then be a bitch and act like a victim afterwards lol.

That’s not proof it’s just the same gif that gets used every Connor Khabib thread

Time to change it up it’s getting a little played out. Maybe the same gif different angle?!
this gif is perfect, no other one needed

Conor never said anything bad about Khabib before Khabib went after Artem and even said back when he was at Featherweight he thought Khabib would be holding the belt by the time he went up to challenge for it. Khabib started shitting on Conor and even went after Artem to lure Conor out. Khabib knew full well what he was getting into when he started shit with him, you don't start shit and then be a bitch and act like a victim afterwards lol.
lol ur forgot to talk about the moment artem insulted khabib of being a bitch on russian media ...

Proof: Conor McGregor being a Khabib fan boy.
ppc85Ws.gif

Connor wasn't tapping he was looking for a high five

FACT: American media, for the past 20 years, portrays Putin as evil and anything remotely Russian as evil. If it was any other country demonizing any other ethnicity/country to the same extent our media would portray them as horribly prejudiced/fascist/propaganda.
ALSO FACT: These photos happened with every single American president of the last 20 years:
putin_bush001.jpg

putin-obama-frenemy-90c6919fdce2a73021f4ed547ed9337fd46ef7e5.jpg

gettyimages-1000226238soccer_wide-67ebb5cef218b2d57847031f2a6e66fe655f272d.jpg

FACT: Khabib and Conor don't like each other.
ALSO FACT: They took a pic together.
8e143-15706267167258-800.jpg

Anyone above the age of five should be able to see these things can happen and that both are facts. Sadly I'm not sure if Sherdog is capable of 5-year-old level logic however.

Conor was khabibs idol. He wanted to be a badboy like him. Remember when he randomly shoved Trujillo? He wanted to be McGregor so bad.

I'm sure Khabib was a fan of Conors until he moved to 155, jumped everyone for a titleshot and held the division hostage for two years.

Darth Nurmy made the Irishman pee his pants

In all seriousness since my time here, you have been easily one of my favourite posters

We agree, or we don't agree? But I enjoy your content

Reactions: HHJ
Most of us were Conor fan boys until money corrupted him and he became a keyboard warrior.

More evidence for the deniers.

15389943453131.jpg

<WhatItIs>
just shows what a respectful person Khabib is , then Conor had to be a first class cunt in the lead up to their fight and then Khabib smeshed

Back