Media Proof Dana loves his fighters

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Here he is comforting Daniel Cormier...fresh off of a loss, mind you. So much for Dana only being around when you're benefiting him in some way. I shed a tear at this selfless act of kindness towards a dead horse.

Another example:

Probably the best judge of character on the roster, Khabib, has said Dana is "a good guy".

This sleazeball aura surrounding Dana White needs to disappear.

Sure...
Danamao2.jpg

Yes, he cares for the company ass leeches that pander to him

Remember when Dana showed up to the TUF house in his $250,000 BMW and bragged about how there is only 5 in the world and then later ended up giving it to his son for his 16th birthday. Meanwhile, fighters living in that house away from their family fighting for a potential contract. Most would get cut and or get picked up for 12/12.

30664272-F62A-4CBD-B506-C3019F54C813.png

Also, why is this stuff always filmed? I think it’s staged to make him look better.

He could just as easy do it, not film it and be better for it. I’m not buying it TS.

I like the UFC’s business model because it stops the sport from becoming a shitshow like boxing, but Dana is a massive arrogant douche.

Always wished Southworth had knocked Dana on his ass when he ran his mouth to him in the locker room after the Bonnar fight.

As with most things the answer probably lies somewhere in the middle.

He’s probably an okay guy that has some really dickhead moments mixed in with moments of heartfelt kindness

Sadly, there is no room nuance on Sherdog.

People here believe either he is monster or a saint

And let's not forget his emotional embrace of Aldo after the Conor KO or the way he's always talking up that fighter from Stockton with the speech impediment

Remember when Dana showed up to the TUF house in his $250,000 BMW and bragged about how there is only 5 in the world and then later ended up giving it to his son for his 16th birthday. Meanwhile, fighters living in that house away from their family fighting for a potential contract. Most would get cut and or get picked up for 12/12.

View attachment 836310
Yea.. he should give all these no name fighters a bmw right? A contact for 100K to show 100K to win when homie was washing dishes two weeks ago? Lmao..

I don't agree with everything Dana does but I always liked him overall.

I feel the same way and I assume many others feel the same. It is what has made him a great rep of the company. By not agreeing with everything people talk about him, but he has always been able to navigate his way out of every sticky spot the UFC has got into.

Here he is comforting Daniel Cormier...fresh off of a loss, mind you. So much for Dana only being around when you're benefiting him in some way. I shed a tear at this selfless act of kindness towards a dead horse.

Another example:

Probably the best judge of character on the roster, Khabib, has said Dana is "a good guy".

This sleazeball aura surrounding Dana White needs to disappear.

"This sleazeball aura surrounding Dana White needs to disappear."
I think we should let Dana's mom give her view of her son.

Dana to any fighter after they lose:
tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gifv

Well he and DC are obviously closer than other fighters. They have and continue to do great business together.

Back