• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Proof Conor can land on Floyd

You know what's funny? Trump had way worse odds of beating Hillary by many sources, even on the week of the election (99:1), and yet it happened.....and Trump always said it would come true, like Conor saying he would KO Mendes in two, hold two builts and KO Aldo in the first exchange - they both have mastered the law of attraction.

Sound familiar to how people are talking about Conor Floyd?

There are no words to express your stupidity.

Keep seeing over and over people claim that Conor can't land his straight left on Floyd. Boxers and boxer trainers are saying it (they are obviously biased the way mma guys were saying Lesnar had no chance in mma), but I am surprised to see so many mma guys making this claim.

Chris Van Heerden is 28-2 in professional boxing, and is in his prime (he is 30 years old). Certainly, this video shows Conor wouldn't win on points. But, it is obvious, from this video, that Conor can land his power straight left hand. Even Chris remarked that his counter left straight was a surprise how well it worked, his timing, and precision.

How can anybody see this video and argue that Conor can't land his left straight on a 41 year old Mayweather? What am I missing here?

Dude you are looking at a dude who fights almost exclusively South African fighters and mostly unknowns. He has only won 2 real belts, he's already lost one and hasn't had a chance to put the other one up yet. Are you suggesting that this guy would give Floyd a run for his money and maybe beat him Because if you know Floyd would tool this guy then you really have no point do you?

The beauty about people, evident in the very relevant video clip of Trump presidency, is that the louder the laughter is, the more real the threat of status quo change is. Even with Trump leading in republican candidate race, people laughed so loud. Laughter in the face of evidence is their brains rebelling against their Normalcy Bias, it is a form of cognitive dissonance. Same people here see Conor landing his left over and over against a top-10 welterweight former champion--they see evidence, so they laugh louder.

I thoroughly enjoy seeing popular opinion get shredded in the face of reality. I am a big fan of Elon Musk, because everything the man does is laughed at, over and over, and he shuts down critics every time. The louder they laugh, the more you know they are scared, scared of change. I feel sorry for people who can't think objectively in the face of evidence. What a sad life such people must have, only parroting others thoughts.
wnhpn13g0qwx.png

And as Conor would say "King's recognize Kings" and that is why Trump is employing Musk, tho all the people are freaking out, as "losers focuses on winners and winners focus on winning". This is all basic Law of Attraction stuff, stuff I have heard Conor, Trump and Musk all talk about and advocate. If one believes in their goal, no matter how outlandish (i.e. being first ever UFC 2x champ whilst from Ireland/Trump winning POTUS), it is more powerful than the whole world believing against you.

How about the unedited version where Conor gets completely controlled by a simple jab and whiffs at air a majority of the time?

So a 2min cherry picked clip of a sparring session that lasted 6 rounds isn't an edit. Does 6 rounds of sparring last only 2 minutes?

Dude you are looking at a dude who fights almost exclusively South African fighters and mostly unknowns. He has only won 2 real belts, he's already lost one and hasn't had a chance to put the other one up yet. Are you suggesting that this guy would give Floyd a run for his money and maybe beat him Because if you know Floyd would tool this guy then you really have no point do you?
I am suggesting that although this guy was a level below a younger Floyd, a 41 year old Floyd is a relevant comparison, knowing that a boxer that relies on defensive reflexes is going to lose a step from 38 years of age to 41 years of age. Assuming Floyd hasn't degraded in the last 3 years defies scientific knowledge, of course he has lost a step. That makes the comparison of a top 10 boxer to an older Floyd reasonable.

Gr
wnhpn13g0qwx.png

And as Conor would say "King's recognize Kings" and that is why Trump is employing Musk, tho all the people are freaking out, as "losers focuses on winners and winners focus on winning". This is all basic Law of Attraction stuff, stuff I have heard Conor, Trump and Musk all talk about and advocate. If one believes in their goal, no matter how outlandish (i.e. being first ever UFC 2x champ whilst from Ireland/Trump winning POTUS), it is more powerful than the whole world believing against you.
Great post. There are simply people who win and defy all odds people stack against them. Their skill is exactly that, winning and overcoming odds. They find a way to win. There is always a way.

of course conor will land his left on floyd if they fight. He'll land something you know. It's not going to be a complete shut out where he doesn't land any shot. C'mon guys, every boxer gets hit and every fighter gets hit. Floyd is not invincible but he sure can dodge many of those conor shots if it were to happen.

We gotta while till sept. If thus shit happens.

Me, I'm down with common sense.

But still, Connie fans... In a boxing match, lol. He gotta chance.

U guys rock.

And he could roll off of his couch and school Conor. Come on man, wtf are we even talking about here?

We are talking about a new age. Conor is the future, and Floyd is the past. The fight won't even be close. Floyd will throw a right straight and Conor will do his shoulder roll counter left straight and Floyd will be laying stiff in the center of the ring. And Conor will be screaming at the camera "I told you so...I told you." Conor has been training that perfect left straight counter to perfection for 15 years and is in his prime. It is the perfect weapon against Floyd. This is reality.

Ts is right. Conor can land.

Floyd wins 99 times out of 100. But there is always that chance.

that is ridiculous, mcgregor wins 6 out of 10 times and maths, facts and the reality of reality shows this. Night vs day, cow vs milk its a fact

lol @ noobs not realizing that Conor would get starched by any journeyman pro boxer. There are levels in boxing, Conor is an MMA fighter.

You guys overrate Conor's power too. He has what, 2 KO's (not TKOs) with 4 oz MMA gloves? Compare that to Pacquiao or Mosley.

How about the unedited version where Conor gets completely controlled by a simple jab and whiffs at air a majority of the time?

I see nothing here that tells me Conor will do well against Floyd. In fact, I would say Conor would do poorly against any of the Golden Glove ranked amateurs in his weight class.

We are talking about a new age. Conor is the future, and Floyd is the past. The fight won't even be close. Floyd will throw a right straight and Conor will do his shoulder roll counter left straight and Floyd will be laying stiff in the center of the ring. And Conor will be screaming at the camera "I told you so...I told you." Conor has been training that perfect left straight counter to perfection for 15 years and is in his prime. It is the perfect weapon against Floyd. This is reality.
I hope he moves up in weight and knocks out Ward after Floyd. Then he can take a starting quarterback with the Patriots and win Superbowl MVP. Then it's on to the NBA for a scoring title....

The difference in his style and this sparring partners is most comical.
But, yeah, he has a puncher's chance rounds 1 thru 3.

Do you let your face get caught without moving or defending your head from a straight left? You may not dish out hard, you may let some lighter hooks or body punches land, but do you let someone throw straight down the pipe without reacting to it, unless you don't see the punch? I think not. Sure, you do things like push the bounds, create openings and try to slip punches at the last second, but if you don't react to the straight left, you didn't see the straight left.

This tells us nothing about what a 100% match between the two would look like. Do you even spar, bro?

Keep seeing over and over people claim that Conor can't land his straight left on Floyd. Boxers and boxer trainers are saying it (they are obviously biased the way mma guys were saying Lesnar had no chance in mma), but I am surprised to see so many mma guys making this claim.

Chris Van Heerden is 28-2 in professional boxing, and is in his prime (he is 30 years old). Certainly, this video shows Conor wouldn't win on points. But, it is obvious, from this video, that Conor can land his power straight left hand. Even Chris remarked that his counter left straight was a surprise how well it worked, his timing, and precision.

How can anybody see this video and argue that Conor can't land his left straight on a 41 year old Mayweather? What am I missing here?

Chris van heerden is a journeyman and isnt even top 10. He didnt train for months and still took it easy on conor. If anything that shows even more how small of a chance conor has to win or even land clean on floyd.

Prove that the earth is flat. Taken from my GoPro housed on my interstellar drone I built from Radio Shack parts.
221.png

In the unedited footage conor cant even defend a jab and literally misses 90% of what he threw.

Back