Proof Anderson is UFC GOAT

Yes he beat a 41 year old Anderson Silva WAY past his prime.

GSP was nowhere near his prime either, but he made Bisping his bitch.

You Anderson ball garglers are hilarious:

Anderson loses to Bisping: It doesn't really count. Anderson was out of his prime.

GSP besmirches Bisping after a 4 year layoff: Bisping is a bum. He sucks. GSP is a cherry picker.

Your logic is impeccable

That poll was in July 2016. Since then Silva pissed hot, went 1-1 (his one win being controversial) and GSP took the MW title. Jones also lost a lot of steam with failed tests and shit decisions, and Fedor hasn't done well either.

One of GSP's amazing decision victories!
Anderson has 8 losses, 7 unavenged - pre, during, and post prime.
You showed one of GSP's "amazing victories." Here is one of Andersons "amazing losses"
c580e5d5778165805342333881a200c2769176376fef2a426e9bd4fd1439eda7

GSP was not nearly as spectacular to watch, but if you are gonna compare his wins to GSP, you gotta compare his losses, too.

I used to think GOAT was close between Fedor, Silva, Jones, and GSP, but failing drug tests (especially the FIRST random USADA test) definitely takes some shine off the claim.
At the end of the day, I have my opinion on who is GOAT (Fedor) and I don't bash anyone who claims any of those guys, as long as they do so respectfully without claiming that their opinion is the only right one. I mostly side with GSP fans in these arguments because Silva fans are usually more annoying with more retarded arguments, not because I don't think Silva has a claim.

All of them have their strengths and weaknesses on their claim, but only one of them is so squeaky clean that the only drug accusations you can throw at him is because of the organization he fought in (which would still put him on a level playing field IF he did them, and at a disadvantage if he didnt).

Last edited:
These threads are getting pathetic... 8 losses + caught juicing twice... *yawn*

GOAT Middle Weight choking out GOAT Trash talker while on the horse pills, seems legit status to me to be a GOAT

HQSonnenTaps.gif

I mean sure, I guess GSP is the GOAT because he's squeaky clean too right?
00naughtygspbulletproof.gif~c200

Shit happens. Everyone does something to get an edge. Pre-USDA, MMA Math, what ever.

Where are the half truths?
It would take me half an hour to dissect this question properly, so Im just going to point out a couple obvious things that you yourself already know but you are playing dumb.

Anderson’s prime consisted of a (UFC record) 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) and tapping to strikes to a LW journeyman.

Picking and choosing when to begin records? Prime is kinda relative, but if we are going win streaks at least list GSP's as it is: 13, not 7, and its STILL RUNNING at 13.
Meanwhile one could say Anderson Silva's prime consisted of tapping to Ryo Chonan. Yes, I know, everyone likes to think his prime started magically upon entering the UFC, then magically ended when he got KTFO by Weidman. How convenient that it is only the wins that determine his prime, but not for GSP, right?

Anderson was confirmed to be greater than GSP by the people that matter, their peers. And it wasn’t close.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015
As I addressed, this is an old poll before GSP won MW title (to a guy Silva lost to, though I admit it was a close fight), before Silva continued his trash late game streak (his only win being controversial) and pissed hot.
You also failed to mention that the poll shows Fedor at the top, Jones only a few votes behind Silva, and although Jones has been pissing hot, you are already giving Silva a pass. If you are gonna give failed tests a pass, Jones has done better since 2016 than Silva.

Finishes > Decisions
Anderson > GSP
True, just like Consistent Domination > Ugly Losses
Just like 26-2 with only avenged losses is better than 34-8 with only one avenged loss, since Silva can't even claim a better strength of schedule (for his weight class)

Im not even arguing that GSP has a stronger case for GOAT than Silva, if not for the failed tests. All I'm saying is that you are distorting facts as far as you can take it with it still being true. Then to make it worse you copy/paste your opinion in multiple threads as if you have some great truth the world must hear. You are not the bastion of truth and your opinion is just that: an opinion. Just like mine.

Back