Jerry Lawler calling Jimmy Valiant a :eek::eek::eek:
David Schultz saying Lawler has AIDS
Eddie Gilbert saying Lawler gave Andy Kaufman cancer
All the stuff about San Francisco
Hogan calling Slick a boy
Slick eating a bucket of chicken
Ric Flair talking about the Rock N Roll Express fucking teenage girls

And about a million more...

Not promos but basically all of Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan’s commentary from the 80’s-early 90’s.

“Should’ve named that little brat “Target” cause I heard everyone in Atlanta had a shot at it!” Is genuinely one of the hardest hitting insults I’ve ever heard

Last edited:
Jericho and The Rock slut-shaming Stephanie and taking the piss out of her tits...

I don't consider it to be that bad, but social media is the pits...

Jericho and The Rock slut-shaming Stephanie and taking the piss out of her tits...

I don't consider it to be that bad, but social media is the pits...

Ya know

I think you could still do almost all of this shit but people are so afraid of a little bad press and advertisers getting upset. Look at the new chappelle and burr specials . people still love inappropriate jokes and controversial content. look how unpc game of thrones was .... It was the biggest thing in forever .

If you just keep on going and dont apologize youll be fine .

You think more people or less people would want to watch the product if it wasnt so safe and homogenized. The cena kids are are teens now. They can handle it. The advertisers will settle down and come back when they see people still want to watch it.

We are all living in fear of this hysteria and it isnt nothing but a small group of upper middle classed kids screeching into the wind . Its fucking madness

Rock talking about "The Pie," insinuating that Maggle Cole likes "The Strudel," and calling Kevin Kelly "hermaphrodite." Twitter blows up with losers reminding him that "It's 2019, Dwayne, and the appropriate term is 'intersex' or 'two spirit.'"

Not promos but basically all of Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan’s commentary from the 80’s-early 90’s.

"Chico Santana is a lot like a cue ball. The harder you hit him, the more English you get out of him." Comes to mind immediately.

Honestly a lot of Ric Flairs promos would be thought of as stupid today.

Back