Media Promo for Anderson's fight against Chavez Jr.

You know this is gonna be a messy spectacle when Anderson is not even close to being the oldest guy on the card. Why is the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez fighting at 58 years old. Did Hector Camacho Jr become a cab driver in Tijuana?

June 19 has the Triller PPV, ESPN boxing, Showtime Boxing, DAZN Boxing and this.

Watch the full video. Chavez Sr. is fighting Hector Camacho's son on the same card.

This is a total clown show.

Was listening to the audio while posting that and heard JCC right after, lol. My bad.

We might as well have george foreman come out of retirement a second time to fight the sham-wow guy

You know this is gonna be a messy spectacle when Anderson is not even close to being the oldest guy on the card. Why is the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez fighting at 58 years old. Did Hector Camacho Jr become a cab driver in Tijuana?
He's been fighting a lot recently, he's been winning them. He's been doing legend style match ups similar to what Tyson did vs RJJ.

This is going to tank worse than Liddell/Ortiz 3.

I'm sure plenty of Mexicans will tune into see Chavez Sr. for the same reason that tons in the US tuned into Tyson. But yeah, this is a carnival show.

This doesn't make much more sense than the Paul vs Askren card.

comedian-w-c-fields-on-carnival-podium-picture-id515468676

This is so bad but i dunno why I just have to watch it. Chavez Se. Fighting is not that bad, he has been doing some exhibition fights in Mexico for charity or something like that, I think he fought Travieso twice or 3 times? I dunno.

but Anderson vs Chavez Jr. Is just legendary matchmaking, who thought such a bad fight was possible.
It’s also a coin flip fight because as much as we know Chavez (as much as he sucks) should win, you can bet your ass he will do everything in his power to fuck this up as he always does. So Anderson might actually take this. And you know this means the dad will want revenge!!!!!! This is better than AAA and WWF combined

I think this shit is ridiculous but this is common now so yeah I'll watch it but obv not paying a dime for it.

What I would pay for would be to see Chavez beat Jr up while telling him what a disappointment he is to his legacy w/ Canelo translating on the mic.

Yeah that sounds good.

Back