Prohormones 1AD

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by hulapow, Jul 8, 2005.

1. hulapow

hulapow White Belt

My buddy handed me off a bottle yesterday and says it is a beast, the best sup he's ever taken and he's tried pretty much every god damn thing I've ever heard of. Anyhow I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it? And what kind of gains and or side effects have come up using this stuff? The only thing he really told me was to cycle the stuff and take some 6oxo for a couple weeks after.

2. cb9fl

cb9fl White Belt

I tried it back when it was legal. Though I was using that and Androstat 150 Poppers at the same time. I think the Andro has a stronger effect than the 1AD.

3. DEEJAECEE

DEEJAECEE White Belt

I tried it about 6 months ago. I noticed it strained my prostate a bit, but nothing really bad. I gained a lot of strength and mass. When I got off it I noticed I lossed some of the mass and strength. I should have bought some before it was taken off the shelves.

4. CANADIANFIGHTCLUB

CANADIANFIGHTCLUB Brown Belt

All I can tell you is that it's illigal now.

5. StevieSparkZ

StevieSparkZ Green Belt

One of the more "minor" versions of steroids really...

6. hulapow

hulapow White Belt

I also have looked at Humagrow. It sounds good, but as little info from the site I saw it at. Has anyone heard of or tried it? Check it out if not-www.bodybuilding .com