• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season (2)

You guys are betting these fights not knowing if a 1-1 fight after 2 rounds is a voided bet or if the guy who won rd 1 cashes? Braver than I am...

I'm gonna guess it's a voided bet though since it goes on the record as a draw.

In the cases I think it may matter, I have bet the guy I think wins rd1 (as a dog no less). If it is voided, then oh well. More importantly, how about those fucking Brewers!!

In the cases I think it may matter, I have bet the guy I think wins rd1 (as a dog no less). If it is voided, then oh well. More importantly, how about those fucking Brewers!!

Yeah man that game last night damn near gave me a heart attack. They can't do that shit to old guys like me!

I'm on Malegarie as the dog. Most people that fall victim to Siler think they are going to run through him and get reckless. I think Malegarie stays on the outside, scores, resets, scores, etc. I do favor him here.

Does anyone recall if Alexandre Bezerra gave Andre Harrison trouble at all last time they fought?
Also what are the chances we get lines on 2nd round fights? Pretty low I assume.

I like Alex Nicholson as a small underdog at +106 & +107 due to his aggressiveness & hard hitting strikes even though Jack May is huge and awkward; Caio Alencar at +205 vs Philipe Lins since I think that line is off as Alencar has better wrestling & subs and is much bigger; also ate lots of chalk at -670 on Alexandre Almeida against Jumabieke Tuerxun- just a way better fighter.and much bigger & taller than the Chinaman; on Nazareno Malegarie at +102 vs Steven Siler. Tempted on a couple of other dogs like Mike Kyle at +265 vs Muhammad Dereese and Jared Roshalt +166 in the re-match with Kelvin Tiller assuming he's wise to Tiller's tricks now and can wrestle him.

Can someone please send the Facebook link or whatever we need if they find it. I think it starts at 7.

Ok it’s just right on the off mma live Facebook page if you scroll down a bit, hasn’t started yet.

PFL 8 Risk $2654.25

Nazareno Malegarie (+173) vs Steven Siler ~$65.50 for ~$113.32
Nazareno Malegarie (+102) vs Steven Siler $100.00 for $102.00

Alex Nicholson (+107) vs Jack May $100.00 for $107.00
Alex Nicholson (+106) vs Jack May $100.00 for $106.00

Alexandre de Almeida (-670) vs Jumabieke Tuerxun $670.00 for $100.00
Alexandre de Almeida (-675) vs Jumabieke Tuerxun $843.75 for $125.00

Caio Alencar (+205) vs Philipe Lins $100.00 for $205.00
Caio Alencar (+200) vs Philipe Lins $100.00 for $200.00

Jared Roshalt (+186) vs Kelvin Tiller $100.00 for $186.00

Mike Kyle (+265) vs Mo De'Reese $100.00 for $265.00

Parlay:
Lance Palmer (-900) vs Max Coga + Andre Harrison (-650) vs Alexandre Bezerra $375.00 for $105.77

Clean win by Rosholt. Looked more like a -400 than a +175.

Doing well so far. I'm really hoping we get odds for the semi finals.

How the hell am I supposed to watch fights without action?
Tonight's PFL fights have been so damn bad. I watched them on my phone while coming home. The only decent prelim was Nicholson quickly disposing of May via TKO.

I found it weird that Andre Harrison didn't attempt any take downs in his first fight, which he was close to losing, imo. Terrible fight altogether.

Malegarie was draw or lose? The 2 judges mark as draw but Siler advances?

I have a win and a loss on the 1st round situation, both different books. These better both be graded the same.

Back