Problems w/ Sprawl

stryker505

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I like Sprawl product but their customer service is beginning to concern me. I did an exchange and I had not heard back from them in about a month. I gave them a call and talked to one of their representatives. He said they were on back order for the product I ordered. He apologized for not getting back to me and promised to send me a similar product that had a factory defect in it for free. I thought that was great. He said the item that I had originally ordered would arrive in 2 weeks.

This conversation took place 38 days ago. I have not received the free item or the item that was on back order. I called them 3 times and left messages each time. They have not returned my phone call yet.

I will never order a Sprawl product directly from sprawl.tv ever again nor will I recommend them to anyone else. They can keep my money. It will be just anotrher reason not to use their products.

Very unlike Sprawl. Email one of the Steves and they'll sort it out for you.

yeah, if you know they have representatives who come here and post on a direct day-to-day basis, why didn't you come here sooner?

Usually I'd say call them but you have, so it is an odd situation.

Steve Marino should see this thread and address your concerns and hopefully we can turn your frown, upside down :)

~Foz

Fozzy said:
yeah, if you know they have representatives who come here and post on a direct day-to-day basis, why didn't you come here sooner?

Usually I'd say call them but you have, so it is an odd situation.

Steve Marino should see this thread and address your concerns and hopefully we can turn your frown, upside down :)

~Foz

Thanks Foz,
I am pretty much done with them.
From a consumer standpoint, you would think that going directly to the source would be a far better method than posting here with the hopes that the guys at Sprawl are spending more time checking this board more than they are replying to their customers needs. This a place to discuss gear and the companies that sell them.
I can't remember the name of the guy I talked to. It was either Steve or Scott. It was so long ago- I can't remember.
I think my patience just ran out.

They do have a lot of people answering their phones. I'm not sure if Steve actually sits answering random customer calls.

But I've never had problems with them. Made like 3 orders and no problems. Would order again, but green's just not my colour ;-)

stryker505 said:
Thanks Foz,
I am pretty much done with them.
From a consumer standpoint, you would think that going directly to the source would be a far better method than posting here with the hopes that the guys at Sprawl are spending more time checking this board more than they are replying to their customers needs. This a place to discuss gear and the companies that sell them.
I can't remember the name of the guy I talked to. It was either Steve or Scott. It was so long ago- I can't remember.
I think my patience just ran out.

hmmm fair enough bro. You should assume that contact via phone / email would be more reliable. I've never had the need to call so :(

I hope this can be rectified.

~Foz

definitally the first negative thing I have heard about SPRAWL and they customer service. Hey sometimes things just get lost and people forget, I'm sure it is just a misunderstand or miscommunication. I hope you get everything worked out.

stryker505 said:
I like Sprawl product but their customer service is beginning to concern me. I did an exchange and I had not heard back from them in about a month. I gave them a call and talked to one of their representatives. He said they were on back order for the product I ordered. He apologized for not getting back to me and promised to send me a similar product that had a factory defect in it for free. I thought that was great. He said the item that I had originally ordered would arrive in 2 weeks.

This conversation took place 38 days ago. I have not received the free item or the item that was on back order. I called them 3 times and left messages each time. They have not returned my phone call yet.

I will never order a Sprawl product directly from sprawl.tv ever again nor will I recommend them to anyone else. They can keep my money. It will be just anotrher reason not to use their products.

Stryker,

We are sorry you experienced frustration with your order. I spoke with Steve Izzi and Scott and if your's is the order we think it is we sent your grappling top out 3 to 4 weeks ago. We cannot explain why you did not receive it.

If you could send your order number or the full name the order was placed under to [email protected] he will be happy to track the order and in the mean time express ship you another grappling top. We will do the next one with signature requirement to make sure it gets to you.

The vast majority of our customers have a very positive experience with receiving their orders but we do have issues that fall through the cracks from time to time. It is our intention to reduce even the small amount of errors that occur which is the reason that about a month ago we brought on Scott as our full time manager of customer service. He has a lot of experience building and training customer service teams and we are confident he will bring SPRAWL to new levels of customer satisfaction.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and we look forward to resolving it for you. Lastly, please be aware that we have a new phone number. The new number is 1-877-266-8033. Scott will be standing by tomorrow morning to assist you.

Steve

I will have to say that Sprawl has the best customer service that I have ever experienced. I had a problem with an order and the guys at Sprawl notified me numerous times by phone and e-mail to assist with my order.

I will reorder from them again.

agreed any problem i have seen them have they have handled it with class the only other incident i remember was that guy being a real jerk about having to pay just for shipping to send the shorts back

workin on a Sunday, that says it all right there.

Yeah man don't sweat it, they have the best customer service around, just make sure u keep an eye on your mailbox, don't be surprise if u see your neibourg mowing the lawn in a Sprawl short.

If Steve said it was lost in the mail, it was lost in the mail. Sprawl is as safe a bet as you can get and one of the most professional companies in all of mma. I have always had perfect service.

Back