Pro Wrestling Discussion 178: Indy Vanilla midgets headline PPVs now

Pointless feud. Brays gonna have to do a lot of talking to get me into this Ambrose feud. All signs point to them being on the same side

Im just salty Orton didn't win. He's winning the crowd over

I'm more upset about that then the ending. I had gotten really excited about Orton vs Lesnar cause surely we would have Lesnar and Cena again. Boring.

Like AA reversal into an RKO on the table spot would have been fire. Actually what just bugged me the most was Cena no selling the match at the end. It's fucking stupid, it looks bad. How are you going to hype Hell in a Cell as a brutal match and then have Cena giving kids shit at the end not even selling anything.

Ok i have thought about it now Ambrose Wyatt could be good and they can give ambrose his big pay off around Mania time

8/10. Ending was alright, Ambrose/Rollins is way far from being over. Cena winning was annoying, but whatever.

Sexy when are you going to change that AV to Hoyer :p

Pointless feud. Brays gonna have to do a lot of talking to get me into this Ambrose feud. All signs point to them being on the same side

It's going to be all Bray saying Ambrose is a fake and a false idol of the people and how he (Bray) is going to peel back the facade of the people's hero and such, while Ambrose talks about how Bray took something away from him and made himself an enemy he doesn't want.

I really like both of these guys, and I'm sure it's going to be fine, but I just don't get why they won't let Bray be the threat to the establishment as a whole that his character clearly should be.

Would love to have Brock Lesnar do a promo like this.

"John Cena. Huh. You're like a cancer surivor overcoming the hell you've been put through. But to me, you're a cancer to the WWE Universe. And like any tumors, you need to be removed and melted."

I wonder what they do with Rusev next. I'm guessing they don't give him either of the mid card titles because they probably want to keep Rusev unpinned/unsubmitted until the inevitable Cena feud and they're not gonna have Cena feud for the US or Intercontinental Title. However, there aren't exactly a ton of faces with any credibility that Rusev hasn't already beaten. Ryback is apparently coming back soon so maybe turn him face and feed him to Rusev. Not that Ryback had a ton of momentum before he left but whatever.

Would love to have Brock Lesnar do a promo like this.

"John Cena. Huh. You're like a cancer surivor overcoming the hell you've been put through. But to me, you're a cancer to the WWE Universe. And like any tumors, you need to be removed and melted."
"And then covered in blood, piss, and vomit."

I wouldn't say pointless. They did have their issues when it was Wyatts vs Shield, so their is some back story to it at least. Not attacking Rollins is a question mark, but did you hear the boos Bray was getting? Had he attacked both men it would have kept Bray as a tweener. He needed the heat.

Only reason I don't like the upcoming Bray/Ambrose feud, is because one of them has to lose, and I feel they've both done enough losing in their recent ppv's

That finish to the main event ruined the whole night and whole fued for me.

Ambrose / Rollins has become stale - instead of ending the feud with a payoff match in a hell in the cell they put the feud aside for a later day

MITB - Seth wins

Battleground - instead of a match we get a forfeit - seth wins - they brawl- fans get mad they got screwed out of a match

Lumberjack match - Seth wins

NOC - ambrose gets arrested - seth beats his buddy

HIC - seth wins in the payoff match

What a terrific angle and great booking by wwe good to see the new "stone cold" getting pushed I mean he covered rollins in mustard

Bray interfering reminded me of Kane interfering but with a fraction of the...payoff. I don't know if that's what they were going for, but they missed the boat.

And Ambrose is not Austin, obviously.

I'm hoping the plan is for Ambrose to beat Rollins clean either at the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania .

Wyatts should join the Authority. Although I know they are seperate now. Survivor Series could then have Ambrose's team vs Rollins/Wyatt's.

I was at the Ducks game and read Cena won, time to see if the comments are as angry as I think they are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back