Pro Sports Lab: Conor McGregor is elite of the elites [We NEVER see skills like his!]

Fighter123

Brown Belt
Reaction score
A professional sports lab recently brought Conor McGregor into their facility and tested his reaction time, power, and movement. They concluded that McGregor is not just an elite athlete, but is better than an elite athlete, with a combination of athletic skills that they never see.

This is their statement:

"All we test in our lab are elite level athletes, and what we found out today is not that Conor is elite, but he is elite compared to the elites. He has exceptional balance; he's got amazing movement; he generates movement in the exact right places; he's incredibly fast and incredibly powerful, [and] we don't see that all in one package -- ever!"

Here is the video of the testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCcF7ASyXw

Your thoughts?

I preferred when they used sportscience as their pseudo-scientific hyping tool. This gave me no insight into how the rotational speed of McGregor's spinning back kick compared to the rotation of an Apache's rotor.

But can he spin faster than an apache helicopter's blades though?

Edit: Why is Eddie Truck Gordon there?

About as scientific an assessment as the claim that the angular velocity of Conor's spinning backfist exceeds 500 square inches per galloping polar bear per second.

I preferred when they used sportscience as their pseudo-scientific hyping tool. This gave me no insight into how the rotational speed of McGregor's spinning back kick compared to the rotation of an Apache's rotor.

Well if elite level athletes kick speed is that of an Apache helicopters rotor, and Conors is greater...

Conors kick must be somewhere between the energy of an atomic bomb and the big bang.

Conor is a very well rounded athlete. I think he would be a great soccer player if not an MMA fighter.

Proof the UFC is bigger than soccer. We've finally been blessed with A-level athletes.

And imo (assuming he has a chin) Ronaldo could be a great mma fighter.

Seriously.

Zlatan via vicious head-kick KO.

zlatan-stetienne.gif

Keep in mind that the UFC could have paid them to announce something like this. Smart marketing if true.

Back