Pro Safety Wear

Mestizo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Is there any way to get this stuff in the US without paying international shipping? Looks like they make Truth knockoff shorts and same with gloves for Fairtex and CSI. Just curious if anybody knows. Sizes go from 44 to 28 so there appears to a pretty good range. They have some really sweet stuff but the site says manufacturer and exporter only (no individual prices), located in Pakistan.

They're shit. We got our first rashguards from them and it was the worst experiance we have gone through as a company...Yes even this one ;)

HUGE payment to get the stuff here too. You have to pay all kinds of freight and customs and shit

Mestizo,

I concur with Chris, as I have had a very bad experience with this company as well. Don't walk but run from doing a deal with this company, in my humble opinion.

Chris-- I bet we could swap a similar horror story. Experience can be a bitch sometimes :)

By the way, for anybody looking to get into some super nice shorts and rashguards go get some off of this great website I found-- www.nogi.com. They are currently having a sale! Check it out,

Happy Holidays,

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

warrior-one.com said:
Mestizo,

I concur with Chris, as I have had a very bad experience with this company as well. Don't walk but run from doing a deal with this company, in my humble opinion.

Chris-- I bet we could swap a similar horror story. Experience can be a bitch sometimes :)

By the way, for anybody looking to get into some super nice shorts and rashguards go get some off of this great website I found-- www.nogi.com. They are currently having a sale! Check it out,

Happy Holidays,

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

shameless..... -.-;

*yawn*

~Foz

WOW! Thanks. Yes everything that they actually did ship was not AT ALL what I ordered. Thank you

Hey, thanks for the heads up on that guys, I won't deal with them. I don't want to make any issue out of anything here, just wanted to know what experiences were and I trust the opinions of Chris and Kevin.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
WOW! Thanks. Yes everything that they actually did ship was not AT ALL what I ordered. Thank you

Yup, that was my experience. I placed an initial order with them and 70% of the things I ordered were incorrect in some way! :icon_cry2 Plus when I complained about the mistakes they suddenly stopped e-mailing me back. :icon_evil

I've never wanted to board a plane to Pakistan so bad in my life, but then I realized I would probably lose my life if I did something like that. :eek:

Keven

www.warrior-one.com for everything else that you can't get at www.sherdog.com or sprawl.tv.

Back