• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

There are lots of shitholes. Nearly all of the colonized countries were shitholes at the time they were colonized. Ethiopia and Afghanistan did a good job being shitholes without having colonization to blame. You think all these places were kicking ass and doing great until whitey showed up?
I think the fact that they were colonized made things much, much worse as evidenced by its tack record across Africa and the Middle East. These places likely would've been much better off had they not been colonized and were exposed to Western ideas overtime and on their own terms like Japan which had the luck to be separate from the imperial powers.

Egypt was industrializing under Mehmed Ali but unfortunately for Egypt its much closer to the European powers who put a stop to that.
You are not Japanese.
333.gif

Just curious, but are you saying the whites in South Africa had no hand in ending it? Literally no hand at all?
No but clearly if it was up to the whites it never would've ended. The ANC was able to convince a critical mass of whites that Apartheid was wrong and that was crucial to their success but the impetus for the movement was definitely not the work of whites.
I always thought the major sociological and economical progress of Japan was thanks to the Marshal Plan? I know little of them pre war though, did they really have roads and decent infrastructure? Decent, functional government that didn't suck balls?
Japan was an industrial power before then, they industrialized after the Boshin Wars with the fall of the Shogunate and the rise of the Meiji government. Funny thing is the imperialists who overthrew the Shogunate were initially reactionaries who were outraged at the Shogunate's attempts to modernize along Western lines but they eventually saw the value in it themselves.

Japan has had a culture that wouldn't lend itself to turn into a shithole since forever.
What makes you say that? Egypt attempted modernization well before Japan did but had its attempt thwarted by Britain. Japan was a feudal shithole into the late 19th century, if they were close to Europe they too would've colonized and likely turned into a perpetual shithole like most of the colonized nations.

What makes you say that? Egypt attempted modernization well before Japan did but had its attempt thwarted by Britain. Japan was a feudal shithole into the late 19th century, if they were close to Europe they too would've colonized and likely turned into a perpetual shithole like most of the colonized nations.

Accounts of Westerners about Japan pre European influence.

Accounts of Westerners about Japan pre European influence.
Such as?

Btw, there are positive accounts of other cultures too such as Egypt like I mentioned earlier. Mehmed Ali and his regime were highly respected and where it wasn't was where it conflicted with the interests of Westerners(monopoly policies which deprived Western merchants, industrialization and protectionism which were unfavorable to European imports etc).

I think the fact that they were colonized made things much, much worse as evidenced by its tack record across Africa and the Middle East. These places likely would've been much better off had they not been colonized and were exposed to Western ideas overtime and on their own terms like Japan which had the luck to be separate from the imperial powers.
Odd conversation to have in a thread about South African migrants to Australia, but I absolutely disagree. Even though Japan was never colonized, they have had a ton of western influence and would absolutely not be anywhere near what they are without it.

Odd conversation to have in a thread about South African migrants to Australia, but I absolutely disagree. Even though Japan was never colonized, they have had a ton of western influence and would absolutely not be anywhere near what they are without it.
Sure I never denied that Western influence is in and of itself bad, I'm arguing when it comes through colonization its bad. Japan Westernized on its own terms for the sake of Japan, not at the end of a gun for the sake of a foreign power. That's the difference. Pretending like European powers did Africa a favor by plundering it and sowing the seeds of dysfunction and conflict through colonialism is laughable.

White south Africans are some of the most racist white people I've met when traveling.

The younger people I've met are alright but ages 30+ grew up with racism towards blacks being okay in their culture. They're so open about it.

Booers were the chosen race according to them.
No wonder Republicans feel a kinship to them.

What does, have the means to move to the city mean in real terms though? If they are farmers and that is how they make their money, how are they going to farm in t he city? They wont be able to, thus they really don't have the means to move to the city. Not sure what the logic is with that.

It means they are physically and financially capable of leaving their situation of risk, if they are willing to give up farming. Contrast that with the situation of the Rohingya, who are actively being ethnically cleansed, and for whom the only alternative is refugee camps in Bangladesh where they are still at risk.
Yet we certainly haven't heard anything from Dutton about fast tracking refugee applications from Burma. Unlike the Rohingya, the South African farmers haven't even made asylum applications to the UNHCR.

It means they are physically and financially capable of leaving their situation of risk, if they are willing to give up farming. Contrast that with the situation of the Rohingya, who are actively being ethnically cleansed, and for whom the only alternative is refugee camps in Bangladesh where they are still at risk.
Yet we certainly haven't heard anything from Dutton about fast tracking refugee applications from Burma. Unlike the Rohingya, the South African farmers haven't even made asylum applications to the UNHCR.
Yeah but Rohingyas are Muslims and the Boers are white so its different.

If they give up farming, they have no skills for any other work.

If they haven't made the applications yet, then why am I being told that there is some kind of race war, white genocide literally breaking out?

Such as?

Btw, there are positive accounts of other cultures too such as Egypt like I mentioned earlier. Mehmed Ali and his regime were highly respected and where it wasn't was where it conflicted with the interests of Westerners(monopoly policies which deprived Western merchants, industrialization and protectionism which were unfavorable to European imports etc).

Never said there wasn't.

There were screenshots in another thread. Japanese culture is disciplined to a fault. Give them a little support and they'll thrive. Well respected culture across the world, from Russia to South America to the US.

I sympathise with the plight of the Boer, but white South Africans do not warrant refugee status as yet.

Not that all the migrants fleeing Africa really do.

Wow. This forum has really degenerated @Kafir-kun into a full on white hater. 6 months ago there was a different Kafir running around here.

Wow. This forum has really degenerated @Kafir-kun into a full on white hater. 6 months ago there was a different Kafir running around here.

I don't think so. But after the billionth thread shitting on the dudes religion pops up in the next ten seconds, you gotta wonder how he actually keeps it as civil as he does.

I don't think so. But after the billionth thread shitting on the dudes religion pops up in the next ten seconds, you gotta wonder how he actually keeps it as civil as he does.

He's an awesome poster and cool dude.

I have lots of time for Kafir.

Sure I never denied that Western influence is in and of itself bad, I'm arguing when it comes through colonization its bad. Japan Westernized on its own terms for the sake of Japan, not at the end of a gun for the sake of a foreign power. That's the difference. Pretending like European powers did Africa a favor by plundering it and sowing the seeds of dysfunction and conflict through colonialism is laughable.

Colonisation is simply Social Darwinism on an international scale. If you're too weak to resist being colonised, you don't deserve any sympathy.

Pretending that Africa would have somehow turned out to be Wakanda if Europe hadn't raped, pillaged and burned it is hilarious<Lmaoo><45>

I rarely ever take these style videos too seriously...but its becoming so transparent that the liberal movement is a white self hating movement. This is in Melbourne btw not in America and it seems the cultural marxism is officially a disease

It is a disease

Colonisation is simply Social Darwinism on an international scale. If you're too weak to resist being colonised, you don't deserve any sympathy.
Exactly how I feel about infanticide.

Back