Pro Performance Ripped Kit?

warriormonk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
New to supplements looking for something to help boost my bjj workouts and also help lean up a bit and saw this at a gnc near my house it includes in it..

CLA
Thermoburst
Ultra Water
L-Carnitine

anybody heard anything about these or tried them themselves and feed back would be great

thanks

I wouldn't go that route. What is your goal specifically? Just to gain energy?

I would like to try anything that would help boost my workouts more energy muscle endurance that sort of thing also something to go along with my diet to help lean and cut up

i think most would suggest caffiene/guarana... but personally, i try to avoid caffiene.. i noticed if i take an "Emer'Gen-C" pack before working out.. i noticed more energy and worked out harder and longer!.. a vitamin booster.. :D best taken on an empty stomach--$8 for 36 packs at wal-mart :wink:

supersudo said:
i think most would suggest caffiene/guarana... but personally, i try to avoid caffiene.. i noticed if i take an "Emer'Gen-C" pack before working out.. i noticed more energy and worked out harder and longer!.. a vitamin booster.. :D best taken on an empty stomach--$8 for 36 packs at wal-mart :wink:

actually i drink it during workout as well.. :wink: ... just cut it with water

cla-fatty acid
carnatine-boosts metabolism
thermoburst-thermogenic
ultra water-u got me

like someone already said, whgat are your specific goals?

Tkdmmafighter said:
ultra water-u got me

like someone already said, whgat are your specific goals?

hey i got a question.. i was browsing henry's(sprouts) and saw this case of sprout's brand "Structured Water".. and was like "wtf?".. i took a look at the ingredients and it was just regular water.. i was like "wtf is this?" anyone know how different it is or what it's supposed to do? what's so "structured" about it? :wink:

^you probably pay twice as much as i would for my dasani. even though i pay a dollar too much for bottled water. lol.

Back