Pro Performance Ripped Kit?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by warriormonk, Nov 1, 2005.

1. warriormonk

warriormonk Yellow Belt

New to supplements looking for something to help boost my bjj workouts and also help lean up a bit and saw this at a gnc near my house it includes in it..

CLA
    Thermoburst
    Ultra Water
    L-Carnitine

anybody heard anything about these or tried them themselves and feed back would be great

thanks

2. Hells Herald

Hells Herald Orange Belt

I wouldn't go that route. What is your goal specifically? Just to gain energy?

3. warriormonk

warriormonk Yellow Belt

I would like to try anything that would help boost my workouts more energy muscle endurance that sort of thing also something to go along with my diet to help lean and cut up

4. supersudo

supersudo Purple Belt

i think most would suggest caffiene/guarana... but personally, i try to avoid caffiene.. i noticed if i take an "Emer'Gen-C" pack before working out.. i noticed more energy and worked out harder and longer!.. a vitamin booster.. :D best taken on an empty stomach--$8 for 36 packs at wal-mart :wink:

5. supersudo

supersudo Purple Belt

actually i drink it during workout as well.. :wink: ... just cut it with water

6. cla-fatty acid
    carnatine-boosts metabolism
    thermoburst-thermogenic
    ultra water-u got me

like someone already said, whgat are your specific goals?

7. supersudo

supersudo Purple Belt

hey i got a question.. i was browsing henry's(sprouts) and saw this case of sprout's brand "Structured Water".. and was like "wtf?".. i took a look at the ingredients and it was just regular water.. i was like "wtf is this?" anyone know how different it is or what it's supposed to do? what's so "structured" about it? :wink:

8. ^you probably pay twice as much as i would for my dasani. even though i pay a dollar too much for bottled water. lol.

9. sylva

sylva White Belt

Carbs....