Social Pro censorship Sam Harris admits ignoring Hunter Biden laptop in order to stop Donald Trump

I plan to reply to this thread. But first, some

housekeeping-tommy-boy.gif

I agree. That's what I was pointing out in my post here that just got deleted. The TS wants to paint anti Trumpers as cultists.
He doesn’t have to paint very hard. You and about 40 other posters are so deep in this cult there is literally nothing that can change your mind. Yuri defined your type years ago in detail.

Something something Sam Harris.

jackieblue.jpg

Is this a fucking joke?
Sherdog went woke as fuck. Doesn’t even attempt to have balanced moderation anymore. The mod before him is so far Anti Trump the similarity to the Sam Harris interview in this thread is quite profound.

Sherdog went woke as fuck. Doesn’t even attempt to have balanced moderation anymore. The mod before him is so far Anti Trump the similarity to the Sam Harris interview in this thread is quite profound.
Power tripping janitors debating Donald Trump on internet tend to skew soy, so that's no surprise

I thought Jackie Blue was a troll account. Not even joking. But apparenty he/she/it was moderator material.
And don't even get me started on the current mod lineup...

Oh, and something something Sam Harris.

Power tripping janitors debating Donald Trump on internet tend to skew soy, so that's no surprise

Why is it that the kinds of pussies who are impressed woth Trump's masculinity and want to see him as a Daddy figure call other people soy? All the actually masculine conservatives I know hate Trump but hold their noses for him because he gave them judges they like. It is the weirdos that identify with a certain y Little Pony that actually like Trump.

Why is it that the kinds of pussies who are impressed woth Trump's masculinity and want to see him as a Daddy figure call other people soy? All the actually masculine conservatives I know hate Trump but hold their noses for him because he gave them judges they like. It is the weirdos that identify with a certain y Little Pony that actually like Trump.
<Huh2>

I thought Jackie Blue was a troll account. Not even joking. But apparenty he/she/it was moderator material.
And don't even get me started on the current mod lineup...

Definitely seems to be a pattern with how mods are selected.

The mods who don't have an obvious bias rarely post (ie Peteyandjia and PUO3) unless it's something really affecting their lives like covid mandates. I haven't seen PUO3 post ever since California went back to normal life.

Last edited:
Definitely seems to be a pattern with how mods are selected.

The mods who don't have an obvious bias rarely post (ie Peteyandjia and PUO3) unless it's something really affecting their lives like covid mandates. I haven't seen PUO3 post ever since California went back to normal life.

I noticed it as soon as I started posting here in 2020. That is the way of the world at the moment. It's not just this forum or even just the internet either. Only right wing ideas need to be moderated, so you only need left wing mods.

The only mod I've seen who doesn't seem like a staunch leftist is the guy with the Arlovski avatar.

I noticed it as soon as I started posting here in 2020. That is the way of the world at the moment. It's not just this forum or even just the internet either. Only right wing ideas need to be moderated, so you only need left wing mods.

The only mod I've seen who doesn't seem like a staunch leftist is the guy with the Arlovski avatar.
Yeah he's cool, wish he would post more.

I saw the Sam Harris clip and I don't see what the hubub is about. Everyone has exceptions to their principles for emergency situations. Sure, his exception was pretty dumb but it's not evidence that he doesn't believe in anything.

Huh? How is Sherdog woke? I haven’t seen anyone promote wokeism or whatever it’s called. Most people find it cringe

Back