• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Pro athlete Conor McGregor gassed out after climbing some stairs, wife and kids without symptoms

TBH it seems more like he has a fear of heights.

Haha he's terrified on that bridge. Dee casually strolling behind him.

That's not Dee. That's some Italian chick he keeps referring to in the video as "babe"... so...

Tren is hard on endurance....and toes, it appears.

Reactions: HHJ
Of course he is breathing heavy, do you see muscles on the kids or the lady? I didn't think so. Muscles need oxygen and Conor have loads of them.

This is an image

Conor McGregor is over 190lb now, 34lb more than his last weigh-in

Animated GIF

I feel bad his kid didnt get to cross the bridge.

It was kind of funny how his kid and his wife werent afraid of it but hes like man its fuckin SHAKING

Its a funny video tho.

I can't believe I used to enjoy anything about this person, lol, holy fuck he's annoying

Cardio is mentally taxing and he just doesn't want to put in the work required. Regular Joe Blows can work their cardio up to marathon level even at an older age, he has no excuse.

I'm going through brutal withdrawals right now so I can relate to the exhaustion. That's also like me and my wife when we go to suspension bridges or high up places and I'm having a fucking meltdown while carefully crossing and she doesn't give two shits about anything, snapping photos at ease.

Withdrawing from what?

Back