Shoop $$$ PRIZES!!! Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 "BMF" Sign Up Thread!! - NGS

I might switch to a Christmas morning reveal.....eyes.....drooopy......

giphy.gif

@bigwaverider make sure and post voting thread in the shoopville sub otherwise DMF (yes, dimethyl flouride) will jettison it out the nearest airlock of highly intelligible hilarious verbosity that will make your frank (mir) and beans spin!!

@bigwaverider make sure and post voting thread in the shoopville sub otherwise DMF (yes, dimethyl flouride) will jettison it out the nearest airlock of highly intelligible hilarious verbosity that will make your frank (mir) and beans spin!!

I dont even know WTF you just said

it can take me up to 2 hrs to put them up. This time its going slow.
The heft of the power that is my shoop is gapping the internet in Hawaii harder than it's ever been gapped.

Isn't there some sherdogger whose whole shtick is being a gaping hole? Sorry @Liddough these Truly's are gapping my consciosness and I'm psyched to be taking part in v5 and gonna keep bumping this thread till it calls the cops ;)

Last edited:
@pv3Hpv3p and @TalibaN in da house, what's up, hope this thread gives you a chuckle cuz 29/30 of the shoops in the contest WILL NOT!

(Yes, apparently I sound like a huge asshole when trying to talk friendly shit on my fellow competitors, 29/30 of whom will prolly wreck my shit in the voting<Lmaoo>)

Good luck to all!

I waz in Meditation & Prayer this night.
When I waz awoken by a shining bright light.
Over head a Glorious Spirit.
It Gave me a Message & you All Need to Hear it
...it Said:
SENNNNDDDDD MEEEEE ARQQQQQQS MONNNEYYYYYY
That's what he said.... he said:
SENNNNDDDDD MEEEEE LookinfoTroublez MONNNEYYYYYY

All the entries are showing up fine for me. The threads both say v4 in the title, though.

I waz in Meditation & Prayer this night.
When I waz awoken by a shining bright light.
Over head a Glorious Spirit.
It Gave me a Message & you All Need to Hear it
...it Said:
SENNNNDDDDD MEEEEE ARQQQQQQS MONNNEYYYYYY
That's what he said.... he said:
SENNNNDDDDD MEEEEE LookinfoTroublez MONNNEYYYYYY

<Huh2>

I know. Those are pretty damn cool!
I just got an e-mail about those earlier today from a website called House of Mysterious Secrets. I think I might grab a set. How about you?
Kevin's House! Yeah that's where I saw them, might have to pump for them as well

Kevin's House! Yeah that's where I saw them, might have to pump for them as well

LOL. I should have figured that you'd be on his mailing list too. A ton of cool shit & it's not overpriced either. I love the selection of posters for $4.99 but my wife is against me putting any on the walls in our new house. I had free reign in our apartment but she doesn't even want me to turn either one of the spare bedrooms into a "horror museum". But, I'm working on her...

LOL. I should have figured that you'd be on his mailing list too. A ton of cool shit & it's not overpriced either. I love the selection of posters for $4.99 but my wife is against me putting any on the walls in our new house. I had free reign in our apartment but she doesn't even want me to turn either one of the spare bedrooms into a "horror museum". But, I'm working on her...
I won a competition on Instagram earlier this year for a poster from there, got me a Prom Night one (working on my Jamie Lee Curtis collection), but I'm also barred from hanging them in the house!

Back