Prize money for beating Tenshin

JacJeanFinger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
On May 1, Tokyo based IT company will promote a boxing event that features 8 man tournament. Its winner will challenge Tenshin Nasukawa in a boxing match later this year.

Many showed for the audition last week including former WBA super flyweight champion Tepparith Singwancha who passed basic screening and is now scheduled for sparring test.

30 year old Thai is believed to be the eventual winner of the qualifier tournament.

They've done this pro vs joe fight show a few times before on internet tv but Nasukawa is the first man to possibly face a professional opponent.

Prize money paid for the challenger's win is 10000000 yen. (A Yen is about one cent. )

Tepparith is too fat for this shit lol

Dude needs to go and diet first.

They already screen out bunch of prospects and ranked pro fighters, aren't they? The only ones left in the tourney, are the ones they are sure that Tenshin could beat.

I didn't hear anything about this. Where was this advertised?

They already screen out bunch of prospects and ranked pro fighters, aren't they? The only ones left in the tourney, are the ones they are sure that Tenshin could beat.

I know there was one Japanese retired boxer with decent pro record that gave up with his entry after vowing to knock out nasukawa because his wife threatened to divorce him.

Last edited:
I know there was one Japanese retired boxer with decent pro record that gave up with his entry after vowing to knock out nasukawa because his wife threatened to divorce him.

Lol he should divorce his wife for losing the shot at this huge exposure and payday

Is this what gets combat sport fans fired up over there???

Kind of sad a guy at Tenshin's level has to be a part of this fiasco/stunt. Oh well, I'm sure he is making some good money for it.

Poor tenshin
I bet he’s not even making good money off it

Kind of sad a guy at Tenshin's level has to be a part of this fiasco/stunt. Oh well, I'm sure he is making some good money for it.

Pft it is like KSI Vs Logan Paul. Every country loves freakshow match ups, the fans just hate to admit it.

Bless him, why are they trying to promo him as a boxer, it's just unfair. Let him bang in Kickboxing/mma ffs

Japan is just weird.
I have a buddy who lived there for 10 years before giving up his regular teaching job to vagabond around Asia, running his seminar business. He had a way of describing Japan: "You know, Everyone I meet who does a lot of travelling will say 'this country does this weird thing, or this country does that weird thing,' but Japan is the only country where people go 'Japan is weird!' Not just one thing, they label the whole country."

Lol Shinya Aoki just joined in the challenger tournament to fight Tenshin.

This is like Damien Maia boxing Conor. High level Meme right here.

There are two tournaments. 1 for dudes with boxing experience, one for dudes with no boxing experience.

thumb004.q85.w196.h111.x2.v1556333728.webp

thumb003.q85.w196.h111.x2.v1556333728.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Back